Actively manage contracts throughout the procurement lifecycle
The IBM® Emptoris® Contract Management Buy Side solution can streamline and improve the contracting process and actively manage contracts throughout the procurement lifecycle. It can automate the creation, execution and renegotiation of contracts and amendments and provide performance monitoring and analysis. IBM Emptoris Contract Management Buy Side helps create stronger contracts, improve supplier and vendor relationships, actively support compliance and mitigate risks.
Emptoris Contract Management Buy Side enables organizations to:
- Gain global contract visibility for better access to the supplier intelligence held within the global contract portfolio.
- Help improve supplier compliance and mitigate risk by creating stronger contracts and actively monitoring terms.
- Streamline contract processes by automating and expediting tasks throughout the procurement lifecycle.
Gain Global Contract Visibility
- Maintain a single, central repository for easier access to contracts and amendments throughout the global organization.
- Gain visibility into each stage of the contract lifecycle, from sourcing event and contract creation through execution, acceptance and delivery.
- Track commitments and obligations throughout the active life of a contract, optimizing the value of each supplier contract.
- Deliver quick access to supplier intelligence and contract data with configurable, robust contract search capabilities.
Help improve supplier compliance and mitigate risk
- Define agreed-upon terms more clearly at the outset of the supplier relationship for improved compliance.
- Incorporate critical operating procedures and policies into contracts to create stronger contracts designed to meet regulatory and corporate requirements.
- Automatically route supplier contracts with non-standard language for further review and approvals.
- Give managers better visibility into supplier terms and obligations and use this intelligence to identify specific areas of exposure.
- Integrate contract management with enterprise resource planning (ERP), finance and procurement products to make use of existing IT investments and extend the enforcement power of contracts.
Streamline contract processes
- Automate the contract management process, from creation and execution through performance monitoring, amendments, analysis and re-negotiation.
- Allow contract information to be accessed by analysis tools to improve supplier performance and negotiate better contracts.
- Accelerate time to closure by streamlining contract processes and gaining visibility into bottlenecks, negotiations and approvals.
- Create seamless, automated integration between sourcing events and contract execution. This helps improve contract negotiations and reduce the time from bid to delivery of goods and services.
- Enable users to work directly in Microsoft Word while still maintaining contract controls.
Central location for all tasks assigned to each user, easy access to approve, review, draft and negotiate contracts
Contract Creation Wizard:
Easily create contract by following a fully configurable wizard
Quickly and easily edit contracts to accelerate negotiation and approvals
Review and approve contracts on the go from any smartphone or tablet
Emptoris Contract Management Buy Side resources
IBM Software Subscription and Support is included in the product price for the first year.
Not available for purchase online.