Enterprise report management and electronic statement retrieval for IBM i
IBM® Content Manager OnDemand for i is enterprise report management software that runs on the IBM i platform. It captures high volumes of computer output and provides instant electronic access to files, statements, invoices and check images. The solution helps organizations respond more quickly to customer inquiries, manage access to electronic reports throughout an organization, and reduce print, storage and distribution costs as part of an environmentally friendly content delivery solution.
IBM Content Manager OnDemand for i:
- Transforms content for online presentation by capturing high volumes of computer output and archiving scanned documents.
- Streamlines distribution and storage of reports and documents to support electronic billing solutions and self-service access to customer-facing documents.
- Provides security-rich capabilities and retention controls for improved compliance management.
- Features IBM Content Navigator, a collaborative and mobile content experience that delivers better intelligence and control throughout the organization.
- Integrates with other IBM filing and archiving solutions to enhance process and content management requirements for compliance management.
Transforms content for online presentation
- Enables high volumes of statement and report data to be captured and stored as electronic records.
- Improves self-service by providing security-rich online access to bills, invoices and statements.
- Features fast search and retrieval of electronic documents and reports to help answer queries and resolve issues quickly.
- Preserves original document fidelity while transforming content for web viewing or publication to PDF format.
- Optimizes PDF handling, and automatically indexes Advanced Function Presentation (AFP) and PDF data for search and retrieval.
Streamlines distribution and storage of reports and documents
- Automatically organizes and archives printed output such as reports, checks, statements or invoices, email and image documents.
- Streamlines report distribution, and assembles documents for distribution through multiple channels.
- Automates and optimizes storage management to reduce printing, storage and mailing costs.
- Provides compression results to reduce storage requirements and improve document retrieval.
Provides security-rich capabilities and retention controls
- Supports Secure Socket Layer (SSL) data transmission, Advanced Encryption Standard 128-bit encryption and password support to protect sensitive data.
- Offers an optional enhanced retention feature that provides lockdown of individual documents to prevent expiration.
Features IBM Content Navigator
- Bring collaborative and mobile content to your business to support better, faster decision making.
- Integrate with broader content initiatives for more expansive enterprise content management (ECM).
- Support multiple business uses and content sources to meet a range of business needs.
- Use with a variety of IBM products to provide an intuitive mobile content experience, including IBM FileNet® Content Manager, IBM Content Manager Enterprise Edition and IBM Content Manager OnDemand.
Integrates with other IBM filing and archiving solutions
- Helps you address business process, content and compliance needs through integration with IBM FileNet® P8 applications.
- Interoperates with the IBM Information Archive and the IBM Smart Archive Strategy.
- Includes AFP2web and enhanced retention management as optional features.
Content Manager OnDemand for i resources