Share and manage all your content with one ECM solution
IBM® Content Manager Collaboration Edition combines a restricted-use license of Content Manager Enterprise Edition with IBM Lotus® Quickr® software to support easier collaboration with virtual teams. Content Manager Collaboration Edition provides users with seamless access to enterprise content for the organization from the intuitive, web-based interface of Lotus Quickr, as well as through desktop applications through Lotus Quickr Connectors.
Content Manager Collaboration Edition allows you to successfully manage and share business content.
- Use collaboration technology—connects the right people with the right information, and transforms the way teams share everyday business content.
- Integrate your content with business processes—increases agility and reduces costs.
- Take advantage of a comprehensive enterprise content management (ECM) platform—manages your content as a secure corporate asset.
Use collaboration technology
- Make it easy for people to work together on cross-organization projects. Lotus Quickr has an intuitive interface for collaboration services and provides drag-and-drop tools and templates for creating collaboration workspaces.
- Manage, access and create content with collaborative and desktop applications through ECM-driven metadata and versioning.
- Easily transfer collaborative content authored in Lotus Quickr to the Content Manager repository for storage and management.
- Incorporate existing content from the ECM repository into Lotus Quickr team spaces.
- Perform searches of Lotus Quickr and ECM content from the Lotus Quickr interface.
Integrate your content with business processes
- Use everyday desktop applications, such as email, Windows Explorer, and desktop productivity tools like IBM Lotus Symphony™ and Microsoft Office, within the integrated interface of Lotus Quickr.
- Perform content operations from familiar applications, including check-in and check-out, round-trip editing, versioning, approvals, publishing and create-from-document-type functions.
- Use ECM-driven metadata to drive business processes.
Take advantage of a comprehensive ECM platform
- Gain a secure catalog of your enterprise content on a scalable, multi-tiered distributed architecture. Extend ECM services for broader collaboration and content deployments.
- Use superior document management capabilities to manage electronic file version control, keep accurate compliance records and facilitate content creation projects.
- The scalable, extensible architecture manages all types of content—such as document images, electronic office documents, XML, audio and video—for multiple platforms.
Content Manager Collaboration Edition resources