Content integration and federated search across disparate content repositories
IBM® Content Integrator provides bidirectional, near real-time federated access to disparate content repositories. It helps develop federated customer service and business process management (BPM) applications more quickly, improve compliance and make use of content from multiple repositories. Ready-to-use connectors, federation and developer services help reduce application development and cost.
IBM Content Integrator:
- Improves customer service by simplifying application development and integration with in-house applications. It offers ready-to-use connectors to provide federated access to multiple content management repositories where customer content is held.
- Works independently with integrated access to disparate repositories, or in combination with the Content Federation Services feature of FileNet® Content Manager for customers who choose to standardize on P8 as their strategic ECM platform. Content Integrator for z/OS is also available for System z® users.
- Underpins risk and compliance solutions by enabling Enterprise Records (formerly called FileNet Records Manager) with federated records management capabilities across content held in multiple repositories across the enterprise.
- Provides faster time to value for content-centric applications and capabilities, such as search and retrieve and records management. Content Integrator also reduces IT risk compared to in-house integration projects for content-centric applications that need to span disparate content repositories.
- Includes restricted license terms in Content Manager, Content Manager OnDemand, FileNet Content Manager, FileNet Image Manager Active Edition, and FileNet Image Services. If used for access to any other repositories, regular license fees apply.
IBM® Content Integrator includes these components:
- Content Repository Connectors
Content Repository Connectors
Unify a broad range of content sources and workflow systems without the cost, complexity and risk of custom programming efforts.
Content Integrator V8.5 connectors are available to the following systems:
Integration Service Provider Interface (SPI) lets users develop, configure, and deploy content connectors to additional commercial and proprietary repositories. A sample connector is provided for accessing file systems.
- Document imaging and capture
- Content Foundation
- Content Integrator
- Content Integrator for z/OS
- Content Manager Enterprise Edition
- Content Manager for iSeries
- Content Manager for z/OS
- Content Manager Starter Pack
- Content Manager OnDemand for i
- Content Manager OnDemand for Multiplatforms
- Content Manager OnDemand for z/OS
- Crawford Technologies Riptide
- Datacap Taskmaster Accounts Payable Capture
- Datacap Taskmaster Capture
- Datacap Taskmaster Medical Claims Capture
- Datawatch Report Mining Server
- Document Manager
- Enterprise Content Management System Monitor
- FileNet Capture Desktop
- FileNet Capture Professional
- FileNet Content Manager
- FileNet Content Manager Starter Pack
- FileNet IDM Desktop/WEB Services/Open Client
- FileNet Image Manager Active Edition
- FileNet Image Services
- Imagine Solutions Encapture
- NSi AutoStore for Datacap
- Production Imaging Edition