Content analytics with enterprise search uncovers insights from unstructured data
IBM® Content Analytics with Enterprise Search is a search and analytics platform that combines the power of content analytics with the scale of enterprise search in one offering. It uses rich-text analysis to surface new, actionable insights from enterprise content. IBM Content Analytics with Enterprise Search tackles complex search analytics issues even as your information grows to “big data” scale.
Content Analytics with Enterprise Search:
- Transforms information into insights by uncovering trends, patterns, and relationships from enterprise content through intuitive analytics visualizations.
- Provides advanced content discovery and exploration by guiding users to relevant content through business understanding.
- Delivers an integrated development environment for rapid creation of powerful analytics applications.
- Provides greater scalability, flexibility and integration with other IBM systems and solutions using an open-standards platform.
Transforms information into insights
- Deciphers the meaning and context of human language within textual information hidden in unstructured data, such as documents, email, social media and call center logs.
- Enables interactive, near real-time exploration of data to help you understand how and why patterns, relationships and correlations affect desired outcomes.
- Allows intuitive access to and aggregation of information from multiple internal and external information sources and content types.
- Provides unparalleled natural language processing (NLP) technology found in the IBM Watson™ question-answering computing system to extract facts and concepts from content.
- Delivers accurate and highly reliable insights for industry solutions such as insurance, financial services, healthcare and public safety.
Provides advanced content discovery and exploration
- Delivers analytics-driven search with enhanced faceted navigation and selection of content based on concepts, corporate taxonomy and entities buried in the unstructured text.
- Enables knowledge workers to search and explore content through an intuitive and easily extensible search application.
- Improves knowledge worker productivity by breaking down information silos and making relevant information available more quickly and easily.
- Helps reduce the total cost of ownership by implementing a search system that is designed to integrate with your existing infrastructure.
- Processes unstructured information using an open-standards platform based on the Apache Lucene text search engine library and unstructured information management architecture (UIMA).
Delivers an integrated development environment
- Use Content Analytics Studio to create powerful analytic applications with your own custom text analysis.
- Create dictionaries, rules, annotators and more without programming skills or specialized knowledge.
- Develop character rules to recognize patterns of characters that represent specific types of information, such as telephone numbers, email addresses or URLs.
- Develop parsing rules to analyze tokens and other UIMA annotations created by previous annotators, such as dictionary-based and character rule-based annotators.
- Create UIMA annotators that are based on dictionaries and rules. Annotate text and browse the contents of each annotation.
Provides greater scalability, flexibility and integration
- Uses extensible application programming interfaces (APIs) to deliver analysis results to other applications and processes.
- Tackles complex large volume searches from multiple enterprise sources.
- Integrates seamlessly with other IBM solutions, such as IBM Case Manager, IBM InfoSphere® BigInsights™, IBM Cognos® BI and IBM WebSphere® Portal.
Facets Pair View
Identify a high correlation of facet values and to see how one facet is related to another.
Configure the dashboard to present multiple analysis results in various charts and tables.
Show relationships between multiple facet values with a high correlation factor.
Explore the sentiment behind facets to see positive/negative expressions and attributed content.
Content Analytics with Enterprise Search resources
Derive business insight from your enterprise content
IBM Software Subscription and Support is included in the product price for the first year.
Not available for purchase online.