Mobile and collaborative content experience for improved insight and control
IBM® Content Navigator is the unified experience for Mobile, Web and Desktop across the IBM Enterprise Content Management (ECM) portfolio. It includes features that make it incredibly easy to create, share, manage, and collaborate on content on all devices within all of IBM’s ECM major products and key partner solutions. Because it is also an open framework, it is the most effective way for partners and clients to simplify and accelerate development of custom user experiences on mobile, web, and desktop.
Content Navigator enables you to:
Bring collaborative and mobile content to your business
- Realize the full value of content by making more insightful content connections for better business outcomes.
- Allow users to access, manage and work with enterprise content directly from mobile devices and tablets. Users can extend content applications for mobile devices through the IBM Worklight examples.
- Improve efficiency by using personalized approaches to extend the reach of content.
- Take advantage of an intelligently designed user experience that enhances usability, mobility and collaboration.
Integrate with broader content initiatives
- Work with an environment that combines traditional and mobile workstyles to support a wide range of business uses.
- Provide a highly reliable way to exchange files—regardless of size—inside and outside an organization through IBM QuickFile integration.
- Take advantage of an open platform that integrates with broader ECM solutions, such as content collaboration, production imaging, enterprise report management and defensible disposal. Now you can capture, activate, socialize, analyze and govern content with greater ease.
- Deliver an intuitive web-based environment for application developers to quickly build custom solutions. This includes the ability to integrate with web portals, IBM Connections and Microsoft SharePoint.
Support multiple business uses and content sources
- Work with unstructured and structured information to meet ECM business needs with seamless access to a wide variety of content sources.
- Support various business uses, including claims processing, electronic statements, bill presentment and report management.
- Tailor user experiences to help businesses address customer care, quality assurance, workforce optimization and other businesses initiatives.
While using IBM Content Navigator users are also entitled to use the following IBM products which are included with IBM Content Navigator at no additional charge:
Please contact your IBM ECM Sales Representative for more details.
Use with a variety of IBM products
Make your content experience collaborative from desktop to web to mobile.
Enhance collaboration with project team workspaces designed for ease of use.
Locate content along with content contributors.
Browse and perform actions from mobile devices.
Incorporate photos and other content directly from mobile devices into business processes.
Quickly find needed documents with flexible, analytics-based search.
Browse content in magazine view with comments and thumbnails.
Add and update documents directly from native applications.
Submit documents for review and approval directly from native applications.
IBM Software Subscription and Support is included in the product price for the first year.
Not available for purchase online.