Enterprise report management and electronic statement retrieval for multiple platforms
IBM® Content Manager OnDemand for Multiplatforms provides enterprise report management that delivers instant electronic access to bills, statements and other print archive information. It helps organizations respond more quickly to customer inquiries and manage access to electronic reports used to communicate activities and performance throughout an organization. IBM Content Manager OnDemand for Multiplatforms helps organizations reduce print, storage and distribution costs to support an environmentally friendly content delivery solution.
IBM Content Manager OnDemand for Multiplatforms:
- Transforms content for online presentation by capturing high-volume computer output and archiving scanned documents for enterprise report management.
- Streamlines report distribution and supports electronic bill solutions.
- Automates and optimizes storage management with compression capabilities.
- Provides security-rich capabilities and retention controls for improved compliance management.
- Supports multiple platforms with a robust, scalable architecture that uses the intuitive IBM Content Navigator web client.
Transforms content for online presentation
- Improves customer self-service by giving customers security-rich online access to bills, invoices and statements.
- Helps answer queries and resolve issues quickly with fast search and retrieval of electronic documents and reports. Full text search is an optional feature that enables content not easily indexed to be stored and retrieved. It works with IBM Content Navigator and customer-written applications.
- Automates and optimizes storage management to help reduce printing, storage and mailing costs.
- Preserves original document fidelity while optionally transforming content for web browser viewing or publication to PDF format.
- Automatically indexes advanced function presentation (AFP) and PDF data for fast search and retrieval.
Streamlines report distribution and supports electronic bill solutions
- Automatically organizes and stores printed output, such as reports, checks, statements or invoices, email and image documents, in a protected archive.
- Assembles documents for distribution through multiple channels.
- Automates and optimizes storage management for cost and retrieval benefits.
- Delivers self-service access to bills, invoices, statements and other customer-facing documents.
Automates and optimizes storage management
- Provides fast compression results for storage cost savings and retrieval benefits.
- Enables high volumes of statement and report-oriented data to be electronically stored and turned into records.
Provides security-rich capabilities and retention controls
- Supports secure socket layer (SSL) data transmission, Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 128-bit encryption and enhanced password support to help protect sensitive data.
- Improves compliance management with a single records management engine and administrative console with built-in audit, reporting and disposition functions.
- Helps manage storage and retention requirements by providing lockdown of individual documents to help prevent expiration.
Supports multiple platforms with a robust, scalable architecture
- Runs on a variety of strategic platforms, including IBM AIX®, HP UX, Linux on System i® RHEL, Linux on System i SUSE, Linux on System z®, Windows Server. Solaris, IBM DB2®, Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Supports multiple IBM Tivoli® Storage Manager servers per object server to simplify data management among multiple storage devices.
- Integrates seamlessly with other IBM enterprise content management (ECM) software such as IBM Content Manager Enterprise Edition and IBM FileNet® Content Manager.
Content Manager OnDemand for Multiplatforms resources