For advanced, automated content categorization and organization
IBM® Content Classification automates the organization of unstructured information by analyzing the full text of multiple forms of content. Content Classification categorizes and organizes content by combining multiple methods of context-sensitive analysis. It categorizes unstructured content by applying sophisticated text analytics techniques, as well as content-specific rules, to extract the meaning buried within the content. Content Classification works with enterprise content management (ECM)-related software such as Datacap, Content Analytics with Enterprise Search, Content Collector, Enterprise Records and Content Navigator.
IBM Content Classification enhances ECM solutions by enabling you to:
- Capture: significantly improves the accessibility of content by properly classifying it at the time it is created, captured or collected.
- Socialize: provides categorization and tagging capabilities to help business users efficiently navigate and find content
- Activate: enhances content usability by categorizing content to help ensure work is delivered to the right person at the right time.
- Govern: helps organizations comply with records and retention polices and legal discovery requests through proper categorization of content.
- Analyze: enhances content analytics by allowing organizations to analyze a relevant, categorized set of content.
- Delivers advanced, automatic content classification that is appropriate and distinctive to each organization.
- Provides full-featured categorization and tagging for better content navigation and improved connections to content.
- Enables workers browsing for content to feel confident that their content is accurately organized and managed.
- Gives knowledge workers fast access to relevant content. Now they can make better, faster decisions.
- Enables workers to focus on higher value activities by consistently and accurately automating content categorization.
- Content Classification provides robust categorization and tagging for better content navigation and improved connections to content.
- Classifies new content produced during the business process.
- Automates routing decisions based on the meaning of the text in the content.
- Benefits organizations by delivering content to the appropriate person within their business processes.
- Properly manages and classifies content when it is created or collected. This makes it easier for organizations to enforce a records and retention plan.
- Enables control of record content. This puts a business in a better position to comply with internal policies, government regulations, legal discovery requests and other legal matters.
- Allows organizations to derive meaning from content by reviewing and analyzing it.
- Enhances content analytics by allowing organizations to analyze a relevant, categorized set of content.
- Further augments analytics by providing extended facet navigation and content clustering for additional analysis and insight.
- Can combine classification with enterprise search. Now organizations can move beyond simple keyword search to a robust and effective conceptual search that delivers a highly relevant set of results.
Use the Quick Start Tool to quickly import content and tune classification performance
Generate a report to show how well Content Classification automatically classifies content
Use Classification Workbench for in-depth creation, training and tuning of Knowledge Bases and Decision Plans
Content Classification resources