Leading business social network platform with integrated compliance discovery solution
IBM® Connections Premier is an on-premises software bundle of IBM Connections and IBM Connections Compliance with integrated compliance discovery. Connections Premier combines engaging employee collaboration applications and compliance discovery solutions, including granular policy controls for content inspection, logging and archiving of social and instant messaging communications. With IBM Connections Premier integrated collaboration and compliance discovery solutions, your organization can protect your brand and reputation, meeting corporate, legal or governance requirements, and engage and enable your entire workforce.
IBM Connections Premier offers:
- An easy-to-purchase software bundle of IBM Connections and IBM Connections Compliance governance for on-premises deployments.
- Ability to enforce acceptable use policies that lets your organization define policies at global, group or user levels.
- Protection of your brand and reputation with near real-time monitoring and alerts.
- Reduction of legal costs through fast and simple content review and retrieval.
- Enhanced return on investment (ROI) by extending the life of existing archive and e-discovery investments.
An easy-to-purchase software bundle
- Enables you to capture content in IBM Connections, including files, blogs, forums, wikis, activities, communities, profiles, calendars and bookmarks.
- Allows you to capture and monitor chat conversations and file transfers in near real-time.
- Designed to meet several governance needs, including key regulatory requirements such as Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC), Financial Conduct Authority/Prudential Regulation Authority (FCA/PRA SEC), Federal Rules of Civil Procedure (FRCP), Sarbanes-Oxley and more.
Ability to enforce acceptable use policies
- Create IP- and subnet-based policy groups that map to your specific information governance requirements.
- Display legal disclaimer notifications within instant messaging (IM) conversations.
- Monitor for and address the use of inappropriate or abusive language and objectionable actions.
Protection of your brand and reputation
- Inspect content and receive alerts in near real time based on keywords or phrases.
- Detect, flag and block IMs and file transfers based on key words, phrases and regular expressions.
- Keep proprietary company information or sensitive customer data from leaking outside the organization.
- Benefit from anomalous behavior sensors, challenge-response anti-SpIM features and day-zero worm blocking.
Reduction of legal costs
- Capture and retrieve content contextually for a better understanding of what was said and when, including content that may have been modified or deleted.
- See how individual events are related in order to determine if content or activities are suspicious.
Enhanced return on investment
- Tag, export and archive content in its original format to e-discovery or enterprise content management platforms.