On-premises file sharing with built-in security features
IBM® Connections Files provides an on-premises file sharing and file management environment for organizations of any size or budget. This file sharing service allows businesses to use existing networks to share files with employees, partners and customers. An intuitive, modern design allows anyone to share files with their network of peers, customers and partners in a security-rich environment. You can sync any files across your desktop computers and your favorite mobile devices and tablets (it supports both Android and iOS mobile devices).
IBM Connections Files enhances file sharing by allowing you, your colleagues, clients and business partners to:
- Collaborate by sharing business cards and other contact information about colleagues.
- Manage files across your teams, including security-rich uploading, storing and file sharing.
- Keep files in sync across your devices using different personal settings.
- Manages internal and external business contacts.
- Identifies what others have shared by highlighting the most recent content changes.
- Invites guests, including customers and partners, to work on files you have shared with them.
Manage files across your teams
- Manages files from a centralized repository.
- Allows you to mark files as private or shared with individuals or groups, as readers or authors.
- Supports security strategy to reduce risk of loss of corporate intellectual capital (data leakage mitigation).
Keep files in sync across your devices
- Helps ensure that you and your team have the latest versions of their files no matter the device they are using.
- Synchronizes the files you select on each of your devices.
It works great on an iPad.