Add-on software for IBM Connections provides a rich social content management platform
IBM® Connections Content Manager provides a rich social networking and content management platform inside IBM Connections communities. This add-on software to IBM Connections liberates organizational content and engages people to collaborate as part of the content creation process. Now your organization can improve decision-making and business results.
IBM Connections Content Manager provides a growth path to even more advanced IBM Enterprise Content Management capabilities. As a content management platform, IBM Connections Content Manager helps organizations to:
- Control content creation and access using a security-rich, controlled content management platform to help accelerate productivity and business efficiency.
- Discover expertise and content using social analytics to support deeper customer and partner relationships.
- Act on content with real-time, in-context views of critical business activity.
Control content creation and access
- Combines the ease of use of social tools with the power of a structured hierarchy.
- Includes document check-in and check-out, version control, approval routing, metadata, taxonomy, document types and nested folders.
- Makes content management tools as easy to use as social networking tools.
Discover expertise and content
- Find content and subject matter experts using social analytics, embedded search and social capabilities such as tagging, commenting, and liking.
- Connect people to people and people to information, content and knowledge to help deliver accurate results.
Act on content
- Manage trusted content sources throughout your social network.
- Engage people by embedding the collaborative content creation process in your workstream.
- Use activity streams with embedded experiences to act on content without switching context.