Automate configuration, pricing, and quoting of complex products and services
IBM Sterling Configure, Price, Quote simplifies challenging selling processes by automating the configuration, pricing and quoting of complex products, services, and bundles. This streamlined sales process guides customers, sales teams, call center representatives and partners in selecting and validating the right products and services.
The features and benefits of Sterling Configure, Price, Quote include:
- Automation of online sales process to help guide your customers through the selection, configuration, quoting and ordering processes.
- Centralization of pricing processes for establishing, changing and communicating pricing for products and services.
- Systemization of quoting workflows for facilitating the creation, management, and negotiation of sales quotes.
Automation of online sales process
- Increases revenue with accurate configuration of solution bundles, while providing cross-sell and up-sell opportunities.
- Improves customer satisfaction and lowers call center volumes with fewer incorrectly ordered products.
- Achieves higher sales productivity with more accurate quoting and ordering capability.
- Streamlines the process for maintaining product relationships, establishing configuration rules and mapping product data.
Centralization of pricing system
- Reduces costs by eliminating manual pricing execution, enforcing pricing consistency and automating pricing changes.
- Enables business users and pricing managers to facilitate price maintenance.
- Simplifies pricing model based on customer, customer segment, region, contract, or profitability and customer behavior.
Systemization of quoting workflow
- Saves time and improves efficiency by enabling sales representatives, customer service professionals and partners to easily create, negotiate and convert quotes into orders.
- Allows greater control of quote process with visibility into the entire quoting cycle from opportunity through order placement.
- Improves communication and timeliness through collaboration with customers throughout the entire quoting cycle.
- Increases partner control of quoting process by allowing access to their own products and services.
Guide customers through configuring, complex products and services
Centralize the creation, change and communication of product pricing
Automate your quote approval process from creation to negotiation