Easier management of your distributed file transfer servers
IBM® Sterling Control Center Configuration Manager provides a common, centralized interface for managing and auditing Sterling Connect:Direct servers. It helps reduce operating costs while increasing configuration flexibility. IBM Sterling Control Center Configuration Manager makes it easier to manage configurations and license keys and helps enforce security policies across your Sterling Connect:Direct® servers.
Sterling Control Center Configuration Manager features include:
- A common, unified interface for managing configurations on multiple platforms.
- Protection against downtime due to configuration errors though version control and roll-back capabilities.
- Security policy tools that compare reference templates with configurations to identify areas of noncompliance.
A common, unified interface
- Enables you to create, update and delete IBM Sterling Connect:Direct configuration objects.
- Lets you update multiple servers across different platforms.
- Provides syntax checking and full text searches.
Protection against downtime due to configuration errors
- Maintains distinct versions of configuration objects that can be retained for auditing or restored when needed.
- Includes an audit log that includes changes to configuration objects, showing what changes are made and who made them.
Security policy tools
- Let you assign user authorities and proxies for IBM Sterling Connect:Direct servers.
- Provide protected templates for configuration objects to compare them across servers and platforms for improved compliance.
Sterling Control Center Configuration Manager resources