One integrated solution to manage a broad set of applications and application infrastructures
IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Applications (ITCAM for Applications) is an integrated solution that consolidates application management throughout an organization. It provides proactive monitoring, management, capacity planning and historical analysis for heterogeneous applications and application infrastructures.
With this solution you can:
- Simplify monitoring and management tasks with customizable, role-based views.
- Use a common data model to provide a consistent view of performance and availability metrics across multiple application resources.
- Enable more effective problem-solving efforts across middleware, databases and applications.
- Quickly identify and isolate problems to take appropriate action.
ITCAM for Applications improves mean-time-to-recovery and pursues incident avoidance for:
- Operating systems, databases, web servers and application servers
- Messaging environments (WebSphere® MQ, WebSphere MQ FTE, WebSphere Message Broker and IBM Integration Bus)
- SOA environments (WebSphere DataPower appliances and IBM BPM)
- Collaboration environments (IBM Domino® Servers, IBM Lotus Sametime®)
- Applications (SAP, PeopleSoft and Siebel)
Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Applications Resources