Rich BI content—in the office or on the go
IBM® Cognos® Mobile extends interactive Cognos Business Intelligence to a broad range of mobile devices, including the Apple iPhone and iPad and Android and tablets. With a rich client, users can view and fully interact with Cognos reports and dashboards in a security-rich environment. Users receive timely, informative and interactive business intelligence (BI) to support their decision-making, regardless of location. Embedded "how-to" tutorials provide tips for getting the most out of the Cognos Mobile application.
Cognos Mobile is designed to enable you to:
- Experience insight wherever you are with support for a variety of mobile technologies with a rich, interactive BI interface.
- Interact with data online or off with highly visual, interactive reports.
- Enable IT to confidently deploy BI to many mobile devices and give them tools to protect against data loss and theft while enforcing policy compliance.
Cognos Mobile Screenshots
Insight wherever you are
- View and interact with reports, dashboards and analysis—wherever you happen to be.
- Work with broad analytic content and all supported data sources in an uninterrupted experience from office to notebook, tablet or smartphone.
- Make timely and accurate decisions based on the most up-to-date information.
- Organize your mobile workspace, give it a new name or connect to multiple servers with the tap of a finger.
- Take advantage of native support for Apple iPhone and iPad and Google Android smartphones and tablets.
Interaction with data online or off
- Access highly visual and interactive reports and dashboards offline, on your desktop computer or on your mobile device for the vital information you need to make informed decisions.
- Explore business information without having to rely on network connectivity.
- Analyze data on the spot with drill-down and filter capabilities.
- Enjoy the familiar rich, interactive experience that is offered by consumer mobile applications.
Confident deployment of BI on many devices
- Take advantage of integration with Good Technology for your Apple iPad to protect against data loss and theft while enforcing policy compliance.
- Capitalize on the skill sets of your report authors and eliminate duplicate efforts.
- Provide your administrators with the centralized control that is part of the Cognos Business Intelligence portfolio, while also enabling them to meet specific user needs.
- Enjoy security-rich BI with standard Cognos data encryption and Cognos authentication, lease key technology, remote locking function for the device database and remote device wiping.