Automate variable-based pay programs for enterprise and midsize organizations
IBM Cognos® Incentive Compensation Management enables organizations to automate the process of administering, calculating, reporting and analyzing variable-based pay programs. It enhances incentive compensation management by increasing accuracy, reducing costs and improving visibility into sales performance and compensation plans. Cognos Incentive Compensation Management provides a cloud solution to help you get up and running more quickly, which reduces the burden on IT teams.
Cognos Incentive Compensation Management provides:
- An intuitive, easy-to-use interface with wizards and drag-and-drop features to increase your organization's agility and sales force alignment.
- Workflow management and audit tracking to support incentive compensation management (ICM) processes such as communication, inquiries/disputes, splits, adjustments and more.
- Reports, dashboards, analytics and modeling for more efficient ICM.
- Automated processes, scheduling and task management to streamline system activities and reduce administration costs.
- High performance and scalability across multiple plans, participants and transactions (from hundreds to billions).
An intuitive, easy-to-use interface
- Use wizards, drag-and-drop features and visual elements to streamline administration.
- Organize compensation plans, calculation rules, workflows, reports and adjustments using a graphical compensation-plan design.
- Design and build well-formatted and branded personalized compensation statements for each sales role.
- Use prebuilt plan components such as non-recoverable and recoverable draws and prior-period adjustments.
- Choose resources from a robust library of compensation plans, processes, connectors and reporting templates.
Workflow management and audit tracking
- Use extensive audit log and compliance resources for reviewing activity and changes in the system, helping meet compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Improve the accuracy, auditability and visibility in compensation management.
- Minimize calculation errors that lead to commission overpayments and payment disputes.
- Reduce administrative time spent calculating commissions by configuring data imports, creating and scheduling calculation rules, and producing compensation statements that are processed within hours instead of days.
- Organize regular business processes (daily, weekly, monthly and annually) using prebuilt process lists that provide step-by-step lists of activities and tasks.
Reports, dashboards, analytics and modeling
- Highlight individual performance measures, key performance indicators (KPIs), graphs and charts on dashboards and reports for each sales person.
- Build a flexible data model that can accommodate data from transactions, products, customers and more from virtually any source system.
- Create compensation plans with the desired performance measures and plan logic for commissions, bonuses, management by objective (MBO) and non-cash rewards.
Automated processes, scheduling and task management
- Automate the process of identifying exceptions and calculate commissions accordingly.
- Eliminate the need to manually manage splits, reassignments and other exceptions.
High performance and scalability
- Create multiple plans with reusable components.
- Process thousands, millions or billions of transactions through a high-performing calculation engine in minutes or hours.
- Enable hundreds or thousands of users to access the solution simultaneously as the solution automatically scales resources.
Cognos Incentive Compensation Management resources
IBM Software Subscription and Support is included in the product price for the first year.
Not available for purchase online.