Collaborative business intelligence for group and team decision making
IBM® Cognos® Collaboration provides a set of business intelligence capabilities that facilitates decision making for groups and teams. Using integration with IBM Connections, Cognos Collaboration helps your teams improve efficiency and ensure the most effective use of resources when making important decisions.
Cognos Collaboration features include:
Cognos Collaboration Screenshots
IBM Cognos Business Intelligence delivers a completely collaborative environment to help resolve business issues from any workspace.
See any current activity within the workspace and select more for additional details.
When you select one of the activities, you can access to all ongoing collaboration related to that activity.
Add a member
Add a member to an activity and specify that they and others are to be notified by email when their participation is required. These notifications can also be accessed via their mobile devices so members can stay informed even when they are away from the office.
A direct link to IBM Connections
Data lineage and business glossary
Collaborative dimension management
- Business intelligence
- Capacity Management Analytics
- Capacity Management Analytics on z/OS
- Cognos Analysis for Microsoft Excel
- Cognos Business Intelligence
- Cognos Business Intelligence for Linux on System z
- Cognos Business Intelligence for z/OS
- Cognos Business Viewpoint
- Cognos Collaboration
- Cognos Customer Performance Sales Analytics
- Cognos Express Business Intelligence User
- Cognos Express Performance Management User
- Cognos Financial Performance General Ledger Analytics
- Cognos Financial Performance Payables Analytics
- Cognos Financial Performance Receivables Analytics
- Cognos Insight
- Cognos Mashup Service
- Cognos Mobile
- Cognos Supply Chain Performance Procurement Analytics
- Cognos Workforce Performance
- Cognos Workforce Performance Talent Analytics
- Watson Analytics