Automate provisioning and monitoring of critical workloads
IBM® Cloud Management Suite for System z® helps to provision a workload on to System z through a money-saving self-service portal running on a distributed system. It expands the breadth of coverage for managing hybrid and private cloud to the System z platform.
The suite can reduce risk by providing the tooling for performance management of the cloud infrastructure and backup and restore of associated workload storage.
It also provides automated provisioning as well as monitoring capability for improved Service Level Agreement (SLA) and policy focus. These IBM cloud capabilities offer the scalability and functionality required to establish a production private cloud on Linux for System z.
IBM Cloud Management Suite for System z can:
IBM Cloud Management Suite for System z
- Cloud management
- IBM Cloud Management Suite for System z
- IBM Cloud Orchestrator
- IBM SmartCloud Cost Management
- IBM SmartCloud Patch Management
- Tivoli Provisioning Manager for Images System x Edition
- Tivoli Provisioning Manager for OS Deployment
- Tivoli Provisioning Manager for Software
- Tivoli Provisioning Manager
- Tivoli Provisioning Manager Express for Inventory
- Tivoli Provisioning Manager Express for Software Distribution