Provide direct access to CICS applications from the web
IBM® CICS® Transaction Server for VSE/ESA 1.1.1 provides direct access to CICS applications from the web. Supporting 3270 bridge function, CICS Transaction Server provides web connectivity for facilitating business critical e-business across multiple operating systems. CICS TS for VSE/ESA 1.1.1 is supported on z/VSE Version 5.
IBM CICS Transaction Server (CICS TS) for z/VSE V2.1 delivers enhancements for future workloads and includes:
CICS TS for z/VSE 2.1 is only available with z/VSE 6.1. It is based on CICS TS for z/VSE 1.1.1 and replaces it in z/VSE 6.1.
CICS Transaction Server for VSE/ESA R1.1.1:
The CICS Explorer client connects via TCP/IP to the CICS Transaction Server for VSE/ESA 1.1.1 and provides monitoring capabilities. Learn more details about the CICS Explorer client.
CICS Transaction Server for VSE/ESA
- Transaction processing
- CICS Batch Application Control for z/OS
- CICS Configuration Manager for z/OS
- CICS Deployment Assistant for z/OS
- CICS Explorer
- CICS Interdependency Analyzer for z/OS
- CICS Modernization Solution Pack for z/OS
- CICS Operational Insights
- CICS Optimization Solution Pack for z/OS
- CICS Performance Analyzer for z/OS
- CICS Transaction Server for z/OS Developer Trial
- CICS Transaction Server for z/OS
- CICS Transaction Server for z/OS V4.2
- CICS Transaction Server for z/OS Value Unit Edition
- CICS VSAM Recovery for z/OS
- CICS VSAM Transparency for z/OS
- IBM CL/SuperSession
- TXSeries for Multiplatforms
- z/Transaction Processing Facility Enterprise Edition
- z/Transaction Processing Facility Database Facility
Not in United States?