Scalable transaction processing solutions
IBM® CICS® Transaction Server is a family of scalable general-purpose transaction processing solutions for z/OS®, VSE/ESA, and distributed platforms. These servers support large transaction volumes with fast, consistent response times and provide high availability and scalability at a low cost per transaction.
CICS Transaction Server for z/OS: Is the premier enterprise-grade, mixed-language application server. Trusted by companies for more than 40 years, it has helped them create, extend and evolve mission-critical applications.
Features | Product support
CICS Transaction Server for z/OS Value Unit Edition: Offers a one-time-charge (OTC) price metric for eligible workloads that are deployed in qualified IBM System z New Application License Charge (zNALC) logical partitions (LPARs).
TXSeries for Multiplatforms: Is distributed transaction processing middleware. It supports C, C++, COBOL, Java and PL/I applications in cloud environments and traditional data centers.
Features | Pricing | Product support
- CICS Batch Application Control for z/OS
- CICS Configuration Manager for z/OS
- CICS Deployment Assistant for z/OS
- CICS Explorer
- CICS Interdependency Analyzer for z/OS
- CICS Modernization Solution Pack for z/OS
- CICS Operational Insights
- CICS Optimization Solution Pack for z/OS
- CICS Performance Analyzer for z/OS
- CICS Transaction Server for z/OS Developer Trial
- CICS Transaction Server for z/OS
- CICS Transaction Server for z/OS V4.2
- CICS Transaction Server for z/OS Value Unit Edition
- CICS VSAM Recovery for z/OS
- CICS VSAM Transparency for z/OS
- IBM CL/SuperSession
- TXSeries for Multiplatforms
- z/Transaction Processing Facility Enterprise Edition
- z/Transaction Processing Facility Database Facility