Supports the transformation of child welfare service delivery
Cúram Child Welfare provides a full case lifecycle solution for child welfare organizations. This integrated, cost-effective case management software supports key business requirements, helping to improve organizational effectiveness through family-centric, outcome-focused business processes.
Cúram Child Welfare enables social program organizations with:
- Full case lifecycle support that provides holistic view of case information and single source for managing provider interactions and the performance of business partners for improved outcomes and efficiency.
- Multi-disciplinary team decision making approach to resove issues and improve service to citizens through collaboration.
- Best practices for intake, investigation, and case management processes and ability to integrate the Children’s Research Center Structured Decision Making methodology.
- Commercial off the Shelf solution with extensive configuration capabilities to reduce the need for costly and time-consuming customizations.
Full case lifecycle support
- Provides holistic view of case information.
- Facilitates integrated service delivery.
- Improves caseworker effectiveness through integrated assessment, planning, and outcome evaluation, as well as outcome-driven best practices and decision support.
- Facilitates targeted, effective service delivery and successful outcomes with collaborative, secure and comprehensive integrated case management.
Multi-disciplinary team decision making approach
- Promotes wider community and social program organization participation in the delivery of services to the child and family.
- Assists in the ability to resolve multiple issues by providing a view of whom and what is influencing the child and family.
Best practices for intake, investigation, and case management processes
- Ensures intelligent information capture and citizen outcome evaluation using integrated, dynamic assessment and decision making framework.
- Leverages an exclusive partnership with Children’s Research Center to embed the structured decision making assessment methodology into this solution.
- Enables effective caseworker decision making.
Commercial off the Shelf solution
- Accelerates implementation and return on investment
- Delivers extensive configuration capabilities, reducing the need for costly, time-consuming customizations.
- Supports incremental modernization and transformation approach.
Child Welfare Intake: Intake process, collecting narrative and screening for response determination
Family Outcome Plan: Outcome plan showing services for family
Adoption: Child Welfare removal and placement functionality
Investigation Assessments: Child welfare safety and risk assessments
Cúram Child Welfare Resources
IBM Software Subscription and Support is included in the product price for the first year.
Not available for purchase online.