IBM® Cúram Child Welfare is child protection software that provides a full case lifecycle solution for child welfare organizations. This integrated, cost-effective case management software enables multi-disciplinary collaboration and innovation for better outcomes for children at risk of harm and for families in crisis.
Cúram Child Welfare enables social program organizations with:
- Improved casework outcomes and outcome planning using enhanced tools and practices informed by experience and data.
- Child protection software designed specifically for social organizations with relevant, embedded industry-specific content, business models and workflows.
- Social program management domain expertise resulting from significant investments in thought leadership and research on social programs.
- A collaborative and agile engagement approach to promote innovation and business transformation.
Improved casework outcomes and outcome planning
- Provides enhanced tools and practices to help ensure that the right data and measures are used to assess the needs of children and families.
- Promotes wider community and social program organization participation in the delivery of services to the child and family.
- Offers intelligent information capture and outcome evaluation using an integrated, dynamic assessment and decision-making framework.
- Helps resolve multiple issues by providing a view of people and factors influencing the child and family.
Child protection software designed specifically for social organizations
- Includes embedded global best practices in case management with flexible business models and workflows.
- Offers a mature, robust data model and security-rich features.
- Supports the special requirements of child protection software to aid children and families.
- Provides support for placement and non-placement providers.
Social program management domain expertise
- Ongoing investment in social programs thought leadership and research, including the IBM Cúram Research Institute and care research programs.
- A social services-specific data model informed by significant experience in child protection software.
- A product roadmap reflecting global trends.
A collaborative and agile engagement approach
- Uses a model developed in the IBM Interactive Experience Lab using agile methodologies and collaborative, “lean start-up” approaches to help clients accelerate vision to reality.
- Utilizes IBM solutions frequently ranked in analyst reports as a leader for social organization software based on a strong vision, an outstanding ability to execute and significant customer acceptance.
- Works with relevant partners to provide industry-specific content.
Cúram Child Welfare Resources