A software configuration management solution for multiple sites
IBM Rational ClearCase MultiSite enables file access across remote sites. This software configuration management solution supports distributed access to project assets through the replication and synchronization of Rational ClearCase repositories. Rational ClearCase Multisite can scale to support thousands of users working in multiple sites on a range of platforms.
- Transmits only incremental changes to Rational ClearCase repositories for better network performance.
- Supports disaster recovery, enabling file retrieval from replicated sites.
- Provides web-based monitoring capabilities to statistics on Rational ClearCase servers and OS messages.
- Maintains data integrity by resending information in the event of network failure and automatic recovery of repositories in the event of system failure.
- Supports mastership of Rational ClearCase metadata to prevent conflicts when changes made at one site overwrite changes made at another site.
Rational ClearCase MultiSite resources