Transform your data center with cloud computing
IBM's integrated cloud and data center optimization solutions help IT operations teams effectively manage increasingly complex, hybrid environments and accelerate cloud services delivery. They do this through advanced automation, performance management and orchestration capabilities.
These solutions assist IT operations:
Featured Cloud Management Resources
13 Private Cloud Vendors Compared: The Customer Perspective
Services-Oriented Cloud: The IBM Approach
Simplify data center management with cloud orchestration
Increase Business Value with Cloud Technology
Manage and optimize infrastructure and application performance
Standardize and manage heterogeneous hybrid cloud environments
Simplify server management and reduce IT costs
Analyze IT Operations Big Data for relevant information
Reduce service disruptions with optimized, automated service management
Reduce outages and gain visibility and control of your network
Virtualize and manage heterogeneous storage systems
Simplify operations and improve availability using scheduling or pre-defined criteria
All products - Cloud and IT optimization
- Archive Manager for z/VM
- Backup and Restore Manager for z/VM
- Tape Manager for z/VM
- Tivoli Advanced Allocation Management
- Tivoli Advanced Audit for DFSMShsm
- Tivoli Advanced Backup and Recovery for z/OS
- Tivoli Advanced Catalog Management for z/OS
- Tivoli Advanced Reporting for DFSMShsm
- Tivoli Advanced Storage Management Suite for z/OS
- Tivoli Automated Tape Allocation Manager for z/OS
- Tivoli Output Manager for z/OS
- Tivoli Storage Manager family - Overview
- Tivoli Tape Optimizer on z/OS
- DB2 Tools for z/OS - Overview
- IMS Tools - Overview
- Tivoli OMEGAMON XE
- Operations Manager for z/VM
- Rational Performance Tester | Trials and Demos (US)
- Tivoli Composite Application Manager - Overview
- Tivoli Decision Support for z/OS
- Tivoli Enterprise Console
- Tivoli Event Pump for z/OS
- Tivoli License Compliance Manager for z/OS
- Tivoli Monitoring and Tivoli Composite Application Manager family - Overview
- Tivoli NetView for z/OS
- Tivoli NetView Performance Monitor
- Tivoli OMEGAMON DE on z/OS
- Tivoli OMEGAMON
- Tivoli Performance Modeler for z/OS
- Tivoli System Automation - Overview
- Tivoli Workload Automation - Overview
- Tivoli Workload Scheduler LoadLeveler
This whitepaper discusses how IBM delivers open-platform, multi-hypervisor cloud. Learn more about migrating environments to the cloud and managing business-critical services.
This IDC whitepaper discusses how cloud orchestration solutions are helping IT operations teams manage complex computing environments.
This whitepaper presents the benefits of using IBM cloud and virtualization solutions to help boost availability, tighten security and reduce costs.
This whitepaper discusses how customers can realize the full potential of virtualization to deliver quality services while helping to control costs and manage risk.
This Forrester report details how customers are adopting cloud computing and the benefits of service management to optimize data centers.
This IDC report reviews IBM’s cloud announcements at Pulse, and IBM’s commitment to open standards by integrating OpenStack and other open technology in strategic IBM cloud offerings.
This EMA Report discusses the key players in the cloud marketplace and IBM’s position as a leader providing a spectrum of private cloud solutions for the data center.
This EMA research report examines how enterprises across industries have implemented private cloud technologies to deliver business value.
This case study demonstrates how IBM cloud solutions helped Citigroup slash server provisioning times from 45 days to less than 20 minutes, and speed development cycles.
This case study demonstrates how deploying IBM SmartCloud Provisioning helped Dutch Cloud reduce its administrative workload by 70 percent, and triple revenue twice in six months without an increase in operational costs.
This case study discusses how IBM hardware, software and storage technologies can be leveraged with SLTN to provide breakthrough cloud services.
This case study demonstrates how Data Balance felt empowered to make changes to their environments and cut labor costs by an impressive 60 percent, with employees saving between 35 and 40 hours every month.