IBM social content management provides content in context - a system of engagement that enables business users to share ideas, locate expertise, and access relevant knowledge via professional social networks. It helps organizations create relevant content, put content in motion, and solve problems easier and make better decisions faster - to deliver innovative products, world class customer care, and improve workforce productivity.
All products - Social content management
- Connections Family - Overview
- Document Management - Overview
- IBM Sametime family - Overview
- IBM Web Content Manager
- Legacy Data Cleanup - Overview
- Value-Based Archiving - Overview