How to gain better governance over your data movement and exchange
Why IBM for Managed File Transfer
Your organization’s success ultimately depends on the successful flow of critical information. IBM Managed File Transfer enables enterprises to increase the security, reliability and governance of the file transfers critical to their businesses. This simplifies synchronizing systems, business communities and sharing data between people to speed the structured and unstructured processes that run your business.
What we offer
Community Centric use cases
Person Centric file sharing
All products - Managed file transfer
- Aspera Add-in for Microsoft Outlook
- Aspera Connect Browser Plug-In
- Aspera Connect Server
- Aspera Console
- Aspera Desktop Client
- Aspera Drive
- Aspera Enterprise Server
- Aspera faspex
- Aspera File Sharing Suite
- Aspera For Microsoft SharePoint
- Aspera High-Speed Add-on for Connect:Direct
- Aspera High-Speed File Transfer
- Aspera High-Speed Sync
- Aspera Mobile Uploader
- Aspera on Demand
- Aspera Orchestrator
- Aspera Point-to-Point Client
- Aspera Shares
- IBM MQ Managed File Transfer
- IBM QuickFile
- Sterling Commerce
Features Managed File Transfer can provide
Issues MFT Can address:
- Failed security audits - With the growth in data security breaches, and the increased amount of sensitive customer data traveling in files, security is a critical concern for all organizations.
- Slow transfers - Digitization, globalization and outsourcing have all contributed to larger file sizes. As file sizes have ballooned, so has the time to transmit them between systems.
- Lengthy onboarding - Across all industries, organizations are experiencing rapid growth in their trading partner networks. Companies are expanding their businesses, both organically and through mergers and acquisitions, which compounds already slow onboarding timeframes.
- "Where is my file?" - Where is the file? With industry error rates running at an average of six percent, you probably get this question more than you want.
- Regulatory compliance - Do you find yourself dealing with compensating controls, certifications, regulatory reporting, and security audits?
Capabilities MFT Provides:
- Assured data delivery - When the file transfer fails, the business process that depends on the data in that file fails.
- Centralized goveranance - Effective controls are required to manage all data movement and exchange.
- High-Speed transport - New transport options overcome the size and distance barriers of traditional TCP based transfer.
- Advanced security - Encryption is not enough.
- Regulatory Audit - Continuous controls monitoring and audit reporting help you demonstrate compliance.
Not in United States?
IBM Aspera High-Speed File Transfer
Overcome size, distance and speed challenges in moving your critical data
IBM Aspera File Sharing Suite
Address size, distance and speed challenges in sharing information between multiple locations, devices, systems and individuals
IBM Aspera High-Speed Sync
Faster, more reliable data replication, synchronization, migration, and recovery