IBM® data lifecycle management solutions help you manage your business information throughout its lifecycle, from requirements to retirement. The solutions support a range of application systems, databases and storage media—including big data environments.
With lifecycle management, you can derive more value from your data, improve application performance and reduce risk.
IBM data lifecycle management solutions help you:
Discover how your organization can effectively manage the data lifecycle with these solutions from IBM.
Featured data lifecycle management products
Apply best-practice database archiving capabilities to decrease costs, improve performance and demonstrate compliance.
Automate the creation of realistic, "right-sized" masked test data for software testing.
De-identify sensitive information on demand to protect privacy and support compliance. Mask data in applications, databases, reports and more.
Capture production workloads and replay them in nonproduction for database testing.
All products - Information lifecycle governance
- Actiance Archive
- Defensible Disposal - Overview
- Desktop Data Collector
- eDiscovery Solutions - Overview
- InfoSphere Data Architect | Trials and Demos (US)
- InfoSphere Optim
- InfoSphere Optim System Analyzer for SAP Applications
- InfoSphere Optim Test Data Management Solution for Custom and Packaged Applications
- Legacy Data Cleanup - Overview
- Optim Data Growth Solution for z/OS
- Records and Retention - Overview
- StoredIQ eDiscovery
- Tivoli Storage Manager for System Backup and Recovery
- Value-Based Archiving - Overview
IBM InfoSphere data lifecycle management capabilities help organizations address several critical requirements for improving efficiency and aiding compliance.
Consider these examples.
Application consolidation and retirement
Consolidate multiple instances of enterprise applications. Retire outdated applications and archive old data to reduce risk and costs. Enhance application quality and improve compliance.
Data security and privacy
Protect your enterprise data, improve data integrity and security, and reduce compliance costs.
Not in United States?