IBM® lifecycle governance (ILG) solutions help you manage your business information throughout its lifecycle – from creation to deletion. The ILG portfolio addresses the problems that challenge records management, electronic discovery, compliance, storage optimization and data migration initiatives. By providing in-depth assessment of unstructured data where it resides, on-premises or in the cloud, these solutions give organizations visibility into data to make informed business decisions.
With information lifecycle governance, you can avoid costs and risks and drive more business value from your data. These IBM ILG solutions provide:
Discover how your organization can effectively manage the information lifecycle with these solutions from IBM.
Featured information lifecycle governance products
Apply best practice database archiving capabilities to decrease costs, improve performance and demonstrate compliance.
Automate the creation of realistic, "right-sized" masked test data for software testing.
Understand the data across your enterprise – then discover, recognize and act on that data.
Discover an end-to-end platform that streamlines the eDiscovery process for legal stakeholders.
Address the full range of business content – including paper and electronic records and structured and unstructured data.
Identify, classify, archive, manage and dispose of content according to policies that you define.
All products - Information lifecycle governance
- Actiance Archive
- Defensible Disposal - Overview
- Desktop Data Collector
- eDiscovery Solutions - Overview
- InfoSphere Data Architect | Trials and Demos (US)
- InfoSphere Optim
- InfoSphere Optim System Analyzer for SAP Applications
- InfoSphere Optim Test Data Management Solution for Custom and Packaged Applications
- Legacy Data Cleanup - Overview
- Optim Data Growth Solution for z/OS
- Records and Retention - Overview
- StoredIQ eDiscovery
- Tivoli Storage Manager for System Backup and Recovery
- Value-Based Archiving - Overview
Not in United States?