IBM solutions for health and social programs help cities use data and analytics to gain efficiency and improve services within these areas:
Featured health and social program offers
IBM health and social program solutions can provide effective services to support the economic, social and health needs of citizens. These software solutions are now part of IBM Watson Health.
Gain assessment and planning capability, a complete patient view and natural language processing.
Use prebuilt social program components, business processes, toolsets and interfaces on a configurable architecture.
Use a framework to assess client needs, establish goals and track progress
Provide citizens with a self-service, single interface to city programs and services.
Health and social program delivery that improves outcomes and reduces costs.
Social assistance delivered efficiently with better results.
Family services that help improve outcomes for children and families.
Employment services that respond to the changing nature of work.
Disability management for individual care, rehabilitation and income support.
Pensions management that delivers better service and improves outcomes.
Healthcare reform solutions for the Affordable Care Act.
All products - Health and social programs
- Cúram Solution for Disability Management - Overview
- Cúram Solution for Employment - Overview
- Cúram Solution for Family Services - Overview
- Cúram Solution for Healthcare Reform - Overview
- Cúram Solution for Pensions - Overview
- Cúram Solution for Social Assistance - Overview
Cúram Solutions - Overview
- Cúram Appeals
- Cúram Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Cúram Child Welfare
- Cúram Evidence Broker
- Cúram Income Support
- Cúram Income Support for Medical Assistance
- Cúram Life Event Management
- Cúram Outcome Management
- Cúram Provider Management
- Cúram Social Enterprise Collaboration
- Cúram Social Program Management Platform
- Cúram Universal Access
- Cúram Verification Engine
- IBM Care Management