Why IBM for Decision Optimization?
IBM Decision Optimization provides a customer entry point into Smarter Commerce by bridging the gap between analytics and execution enabling them to:
- Maximize return on existing assets
- Identify opportunities for competitive advantage
- Incrementally transform operations to focus on the customer
Decision Optimization portfolio consists of both configurable solutions and out-of-the-box applications for solving complex production, supply chain, and planning and scheduling challenges to gain competitive advantage through optimal resource use.
IBM Decision Optimization amplifies every phase of the commerce cycle by helping customers:
- Take the guesswork out of decision making by transforming ‘big data’ insights into prescribed actions through advanced analytics and optimization.
- Address challenges at every stage of the commerce lifecycle – buy, market, sell, service – by incrementally deploying optimization-based business applications as needed.
- Facilitate cross-organization collaboration for rapid responsiveness to emerging market trends and/or changes in product or service demand through configurable analytic decision support applications in a framework environment.
- Enhance responsiveness and maintain competitive differentiation by applying tailored analytic solutions to your unique business models.
- Efficiently meet demand for products and services by automating and streamlining decisions to optimize the global value chain.
- Generate continuous ROI through customer centric, end-to-end, and cross-functional organizational optimization across all business processes.