High availability with radical simplicity.
IBM® offers pre-built, workload optimized data management appliances with integrated server, storage, networking and data management software and tools. They are designed and optimized for high performance, high availability and high scalability online transaction processing, and provide out-of-the-box simplicity, pattern based cluster and database deployment, and a single integrated console to streamline management, administration and maintenance.
Learn how integrated systems can deliver fast time-to-value by accelerating deployments, improving productivity and lowering operational costs.
IBM Database Management Systems and Appliances
Workload optimized appliances with integrated server, storage, networking, and database management software and tools.
All products - Data warehousing
- DB2 Analytics Accelerator for z/OS
- DB2 Merge Backup for Linux UNIX and Windows
- IBM Banking and Financial Markets Data Warehouse
- IBM DashDB
- IBM Netezza Replication Services
- IBM zEnterprise Analytics System 9710
- InfoSphere Optim High Performance Unload for DB2 for Linux, UNIX and Windows | Trials and Demos (US)
- InfoSphere Optim Test Data Management Solution for Custom and Packaged Applications
- InfoSphere Warehouse Pack
- Mathematical Acceleration Subsystem
- Optim Test Data Management Solution for z/OS
- PureData System
Not in United States?
Considering a purchase?
Webcast - Optimize Data Services with IBM PureData System for Transactions
Learn more about the PureData System for Transactions solution’s architecture, performance characteristics, deployment models, and customer use cases.
IBM PureData System for Transactions - A highly reliable and scalable transactional data system