IBM® Security solutions for data protection, including data security and privacy, provide a comprehensive approach that helps prevent data loss while enabling data access to support business operations, growth and innovation. These solutions help automatically discover critical data and uncover risks, protect critical data, and streamline compliance while seamlessly adapting to environmental changes that affect your data security.
IBM Security solutions help:
Analyze sensitive data:
- Discover and classify sensitive data – and uncover compliance risks – automatically
- Know who is accessing data, spot anomalies, and stop data loss with real-time data, application, and file activity monitoring
- Rapidly analyze data usage patterns to uncover and remediate risks
Protect sensitive data:
- Shield the business from financial risk with automated data compliance and extensive audit capabilities
- Control critical data through encryption, masking, redaction, and dynamic blocking and alerting
- Block elicit internal & external data and file access with real-time monitoring, including managing privileges and authenticating users to limit data access.
Seamlessly adapt to changes that affect your data security
- Support traditional and disruptive technologies - such as Hadoop, noSQL and Cloud
- Support your entire data protection journey – from compliance to end-to-end data protection with the same infrastructure and approach
- Reduce costs and improve results using a single data protection infrastructure for your entire environment
Discover other IBM Security solutions for data security and privacy.
IBM Security solutions for protection, including data security and privacy, help you ensure regulatory compliance, defend against both internal and external attacks, secure big data environments, file systems, and more. These solutions can lower storage and data management costs.
IBM Security solutions for data security and privacy include:
Scan and detect vulnerabilities on a scheduled basis.
Monitor access to databases and automate compliance controls.
Streamline compliance and rapidly improve database security
All products - Data security and privacy
- IBM Guardium Activity Monitor for Files
- IBM Security Key Lifecycle Manager
- IMS Tools
- InfoSphere Data Privacy and Security for Data Warehousing
- InfoSphere Data Privacy for Hadoop
- InfoSphere Guardium
- InfoSphere Guardium Express Activity Monitor for Databases
- InfoSphere Guardium for Applications
- InfoSphere Optim Data Privacy
Common customer trends for data security and protection
Trial: Guardium Vulnerability Assessment Evaluation Edition
Thirty-day trial version for scanning database infrastructures to detect vulnerabilities, and suggests remedial actions.
Avoiding the most common data protection pitfalls
Podcast: Learn how to secure big data environments
Learn top tips for securing big data environments.
Smarter Mainframe Data Security
X-Force Threat Intelligence: Fight Insider Threats and Protect your Sensitive DataSlideshare: X-Force Threat Intelligence: Fight Insider Threats
Analyst reports and white papers
Three guiding principles to improve data security and compliance
A holistic approach to data protection for a complex threat landscape
Magic Quadrant for Data Masking Technology
A Gartner analyst report
Analyze, protect and adapt for comprehensive data protection
Data Protection Blog articles
Three guiding principles for data security and compliance
Analyst Research: IBM X-Force Threat Intelligence Quarterly 2Q 2015
Key insights from the IBM X-Force Threat Intelligence Quarterly
Protecting against database attacks and insider threats
Top five scenarios and the best practices for preventing database attacks and insider threats.
Manage compliance and protect enterprise data
IBM InfoSphere Guardium eBook
Overcome the mounting threats to your critical data
Four steps to proactive big data security & privacy
2015 Cost of Data Breach Study: Global Analysis
Independently conducted by Ponemon Institute and sponsored by IBM