Deliver smarter products more quickly
Continuous engineering is an enterprise capability for accelerating the delivery of increasingly sophisticated and connected products. Engineers are able to better manage dependencies and respond to change more flexibly and quickly throughout the lifecycle, while controlling costs, quality and potential risks.
Systems engineering and software engineering are key elements of continuous engineering that provide the foundation for product and systems development. IBM® Rational® solutions for systems and software engineering offer the agility to develop products and product lines in an open, connected continuous engineering environment.
Tools, best practices and services to help teams and organizations achieve a continuous engineering capability to transform product and systems development
Related continuous engineering capabilities
Workflow, change and configuration management
Modeling and simulation
Quality management and testing
Reporting, analytics and document generation
Featured continuous engineering products
Visualize, analyze and organize engineering data for better decision making.
Next generation, web-based collaborative requirements management for product and systems development.
Requirements management, traceability, and impact analysis capabilities for more formal, rigorous environments
Model based systems engineering, simulation and testing to speed the delivery of high quality products and systems.
A collaborative environment for agile and formal planning, work item management, project tracking and source code and build management,
Collaborative hub for business-driven software and systems quality across virtually any platform and type of testing.
Market and business-driven product management to help you make the right decisions to deliver business, customer, and market value.
Comprehensive software configuration management for any size project.
All products - Continuous engineering
- ARCAD Pack for Rational
- Rational Build Forge Enterprise Plus Edition | Trials and Demos (US)
- Rational Rhapsody family - Overview
- IBM Security AppScan - Overview
- Rational Application Performance Analyzer
- Rational Functional Tester | Trials and Demos (US)
- Rational Performance Tester Extension
- Rational Performance Tester for z/OS | Trials and Demos (US)
- Rational Purify family - Overview
- Rational PurifyPlus family - Overview
- Rational Test RealTime
- IBM Real-Time Asset Locator for Healthcare
- Mathematical Acceleration Subsystem
- Mathematical Acceleration Subsystem family - Overview
- Rational Change
- Rational ClearCase | Trials and Demos (US)
- Rational ClearCase family
- Rational ClearQuest family
- Rational Collaborative Lifecycle Management
- Rational Configuration Management
- Rational Focal Point
- Rational Rose family
- Rational SDL Suite
- Rational Statemate
- Rational Synergy
- Rational Tau
- SCLM for z/OS
Connect with thought leaders and find practical insights on application lifecycle management
We are here to help you. This is your chance to get connect with some of the brightest experts in application lifecycle management. There are many ways to get connected. Subscribe to one of our blogs, follow our experts on Twitter, join the conversation on Facebook, watch the latest videos on YouTube, join one of our communities and more.
We want to help you every step of the way. Whether you have a question related to application lifecycle management or just want to network with one of our thought leaders, we are here for you.