Faster, easier, smarter analytics
IBM's next-generation business analytic solutions help organizations of all sizes make sense of information in the context of their business. You can uncover insights more quickly and more easily from all types of data—even big data—and on multiple platforms and devices. And, with self-service and built-in expertise and intelligence, you have the freedom and confidence to make smarter decisions that better address your business imperatives. If cost and deployment are a concern, IBM offers software as a service options for business analytics.
Business Analytics Capabilities
Forward-looking business intelligence solutions deploy reports, dashboards and scorecard capabilities throughout the enterprise with past, present and predictive views.
Solutions that span finance, sales and operations transform systems of engagement and infuse scenarios and predictive intelligence into financial performance initiatives.
Statistics, modeling and data collection solutions combine data to derive a full and more accurate picture of customers, operations, threats and fraud and more.
Scoring, automation and more transform data into action by operationalizing analytics to drive decisions and not just reports.
Trusted, context-rich intelligence provides a connected view of risk to support business decisions that maximize value for the enterprise.
Integrated solutions help you sustain profitability and improve decision making while keeping pace with increasing regulatory demands.
Many of IBM’s popular business analytics applications are now available in cloud-based or software as a service (SaaS) editions.
Need to master big data? The key is analytics. See how enhancements throughout the IBM business analytics portfolio can help you uncover and use predictive insights from big data in all your decision-making.
Take the lead with business analytics
IBM Business Analytics software products can help your organization achieve your objectives and drive better business outcomes. These products can be used independently, in combination with each other, and as part of broader solutions to key business challenges.
Statistical analysis, data and text mining, predictive modeling, decision optimization and collaboration and deployment software help you anticipate change and take action to improve outcomes.
Integrated dashboards, scorecards, reporting, analysis, mobile business intelligence, planning and budgeting, and performance management capabilities enable you to act on fact-based insights.
Integrated solutions enable your organization to manage enterprise operational risk and compliance initiatives.
Risk analytics and management software helps businesses like yours gain transparency into financial risks in advance.
Small and midsize business solutions
Solutions for your industry
All products - Business analytics
- Business Intelligence - Overview
- Business Intelligence Pattern
- Capacity Management Analytics
- Capacity Management Analytics on z/OS
Cognos Analytic Applications
- Cognos Customer Performance Sales Analytics
- Cognos Financial Performance General Ledger Analytics
- Cognos Financial Performance Payables Analytics
- Cognos Financial Performance Receivables Analytics
- Cognos Supply Chain Performance Procurement Analytics
- Cognos Workforce Performance
- Cognos Workforce Performance Talent Analytics
- Cognos Enterprise - Overview
- Cognos Enterprise Data Management
- Cognos Enterprise Development and Deployment
- Cognos Express - Overview
- Clarity 7
- Cognos Automation and Data Integration - Overview
- Cognos Controller
- Cognos Disclosure Management
- Cognos Enterprise - Overview
- Cognos Planning
- Cognos Sales Performance Management - Overview
- IBM Concert
- Predictive Customer Intelligence
- Predictive Maintenance
- Social Media Analytics
- SPSS Academic Products - Overview
- SPSS Analytic Server
SPSS Data Collection - Overview
- SPSS Data Collection Author | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Data Collection Data Entry
- SPSS Data Collection Data Model
- SPSS Data Collection Interviewer Desktop | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Data Collection On Cloud
- SPSS Data Collection Paper
- SPSS Data Collection Phone Interviews
- SPSS Data Collection Professional
- SPSS Data Collection Remote Administration
- SPSS Data Collection Survey Reporter | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Data Collection Survey Reporter Developer Kit
- SPSS Data Collection Survey Reporter Publisher
- SPSS Data Collection Web Interviews
- SPSS Modeler
- SPSS Predictive Analytics Enterprise
SPSS Statistics - Overview
- SPSS Advanced Statistics | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Amos | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Bootstrapping | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Categories | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Complex Samples | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Conjoint | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Custom Tables | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Data Preparation | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Decision Trees | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Direct Marketing | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Exact Tests | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Forecasting | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Missing Values | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Neural Networks | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Regression | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS SamplePower | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Statistics Base | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Statistics Campus | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Statistics Developer | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Statistics Faculty Pack | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Statistics for Linux on System z
- SPSS Statistics GradPack
- SPSS Statistics Premium | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Statistics Professional | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Statistics Programmability Extension | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Statistics Server
- SPSS Statistics Standard | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Text Analytics for Surveys | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Visualization Designer | Trials and Demos (US)
- Algo Asset Liability Management
- Algo Audit and Compliance
- Algo Collateral
- Algo Credit Economic Capital
- Algo Credit Exposure
- Algo Credit Manager
- Algo Credit Regulatory Capital
- Algo Financial Modeler
- Algo FIRST
- Algo Liquidity Risk
- Algo Market Risk
- Algo One Risk and Financial Engineering Workbench
- Algo OpData
- Algo Operational Risk Capital Modeling
- Algo Reconciliation
- Algo Risk
- Algo Risk Service on Cloud
- Algo Strategic Business Planning
- OpenPages Financial Controls Management
- OpenPages GRC Platform
- OpenPages Internal Audit Management
- OpenPages IT Governance
- OpenPages Operational Risk Management
- OpenPages Policy and Compliance Management
Connect with Business Analytics
Learn more about the ways you can gain an advantage with analytics
Now that business analytics has gone mainstream, you can find many ways to expand and deepen your own knowledge and share your experience with others.
Build stronger relationships with IBM and other IBM customers.
Get expert services focused exclusively on the business analytics portfolio.
Find information and support for your products on the Business Analytics Client Center.
Maximize your software investment with IBM courses.
Resources for users and developers: Tools, training, forums, blogs, community, downloads and technical documentation.
Business Analytics Excellence Center
"Like" us and connect with others who do, to discuss hot topics and deepen your knowledge about analytics.
Follow us and stay in the know about what's new in analytics and in technology at large.
Include us in your professional network and give yourself a voice in discussions about business analytics, financial performance and a range of other issues.
IBM offers business analytics optimization services to help you develop and deploy solutions tailored to your needs.
Join us and get even greater value from analytics
AGA PDT 2014
Healthcare Analytics Symposium 2014
ESRI User Conference
TDWI World Conference
Joint Statistical Meeting
IIA GRC Conference
International Association of Crime Analysts
TDWI World Conference
TDWI World Conference
Ongoing complimentary events
A series of complimentary events held in cities around the world featuring how-to sessions where you'll learn how to get more from your existing deployments--especially in providing more self-service sufficiency to the end users who depend on you--and how to apply analytics to address core business imperatives and drive game-changing results.
Finance Forum is a global series of complimentary events designed specifically for the finance professional, showcasing the latest IBM solutions for performance management, financial governance, risk management and incentive compensation management.
Featured web seminars
Add Predictive Analytics to Increase Foresight
Learn how the IBM SPSS portfolio will help you gain insights into your data to improve decision-making.
Getting Started with Big Data and Analytics
Enjoy a roundtable discussion with experts from IBM, BI Research and TDWI Research.
Big Data at the Speed of Business
Learn from IBM clients and big data experts how IBM helps clients gain a competitive advantage with innovative software and systems designed for the era of big data.