As recent studies show, organizations that apply analytics outperform their peers. Just look at their financial results: up to 1.6X revenue growth, 2X EBITDA growth and 2.5X stock price appreciation.*
Those with broad-based, analytics-driven cultures – what IBM calls a high “Analytics Quotient” – have several things in common. For one, whether in business, government or academia, they typically have an Analytics Center of Excellence (ACE). Such a center – physical, virtual or both -- provides a structured way for teams of people to work across functional lines to achieve analytic excellence. Learn more about building an ACE.
At a time when applying analytics to big data has become an imperative, IBM business analytics software uniquely enables your organization to apply analytics to decision-making, anytime, anywhere. Whether you are using traditional analytics or adding big data to the equation, you can:
Business Analytics Capabilities
Harness the data explosion, meet your organization’s needs for flexible business intelligence deployment options and satisfy user expectations with powerfully simple analytics you can’t outgrow.
Guide management strategy in the most profitable directions with timely, reliable insights, scenario modeling and transparent and timely reporting.
Discover subtle patterns and associations and develop and deploy predictive models to optimize decision-making.
Empower workers and systems on the front lines to get the most out of every customer interaction and improve outcomes.
Make risk-aware decisions and achieve profitable growth with smarter risk management programs and methodologies.
Sustain profitability and improve decision making while keeping pace with increasing regulatory demands.
Small and midsize business solutions
Solutions for your industry
IBM offers business analytics optimization services to help you develop and deploy solutions tailored to your needs.
*Source: “Outperforming in a data-rich, hyper-connected world,” IBM Center for Applied Insights study conducted in cooperation with the Economist Intelligence Unit and the IBM Institute of Business Value. 2012.
Take the lead with business analytics.
IBM’s comprehensive, unified portfolio of business analytics software (Cognos, SPSS, OpenPages, and Algorithmics) provides a host of capabilities that help your organization achieve your objectives and exceed expectations. Based on open standards, IBM business analytics products can be used independently, in combination with each other, and as part of broader solutions to key business challenges.
With IBM SPSS predictive analytics software, you can use statistical analysis, data and text mining, predictive modeling and decision optimization to anticipate change and take action to improve outcomes.
IBM Cognos business intelligence and performance management software provides you with the integrated dashboards, scorecards, reporting, analysis, and planning and budgeting capabilities you need to gain and act on fact-based insights.
OpenPages GRC software allows your organization to manage enterprise operational risk and compliance initiatives using a single, integrated solution.
Algorithmics software helps businesses like yours to gain transparency into financial risks in advance, providing information that is vital to your organization.
Many of IBM’s popular business analytics applications are now available in cloud-based or software as a service (SaaS) editions.
Need to master big data? The key is analytics. See how enhancements throughout our portfolio enable your organization to uncover and use predictive insights in all your decision-making.
All products - Business analytics
- Business Intelligence Pattern
- Capacity Management Analytics
- Capacity Management Analytics on z/OS
Cognos Analytic Applications
- Cognos Customer Performance Sales Analytics
- Cognos Financial Performance General Ledger Analytics
- Cognos Financial Performance Payables Analytics
- Cognos Financial Performance Receivables Analytics
- Cognos Supply Chain Performance Procurement Analytics
- Cognos Workforce Performance
- Cognos Workforce Performance Talent Analytics
- Cognos Enterprise - Overview
- Cognos Enterprise Data Management
- Cognos Enterprise Development and Deployment
- Cognos Express - Overview
- Clarity 7
- Cognos Automation and Data Integration - Overview
- Cognos Controller
- Cognos Disclosure Management
- Cognos Enterprise - Overview
- Cognos Planning
- Cognos Sales Performance Management - Overview
- IBM Concert
- Analytic Answers - Overview
- Predictive Maintenance and Quality
- Social Media Analytics
- Social Media Analytics Software as a Service
- SPSS Analytic Server
SPSS Data Collection - Overview
- SPSS Data Collection Author | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Data Collection Author Professional
- SPSS Data Collection Data Entry
- SPSS Data Collection Data Model
- SPSS Data Collection Interviewer Desktop | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Data Collection On Cloud
- SPSS Data Collection Paper
- SPSS Data Collection Phone Interviews
- SPSS Data Collection Professional
- SPSS Data Collection Remote Administration
- SPSS Data Collection Survey Reporter | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Data Collection Survey Reporter Developer Kit
- SPSS Data Collection Survey Reporter Professional
- SPSS Data Collection Survey Reporter Publisher
- SPSS Data Collection Web Interviews
- SPSS Modeler
SPSS Statistics - Overview
- SPSS Advanced Statistics | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Advantage for Microsoft Excel
- SPSS Amos | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Bootstrapping | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Categories | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Complex Samples | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Conjoint | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Custom Tables | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Data Preparation | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Decision Trees | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Direct Marketing | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Exact Tests | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Forecasting | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Missing Values | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Neural Networks | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Regression | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS SamplePower | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Statistics Base | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Statistics Campus | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Statistics Developer | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Statistics Faculty Pack | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Statistics for Linux on System z
- SPSS Statistics GradPack
- SPSS Statistics Premium | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Statistics Professional | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Statistics Programmability Extension | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Statistics Server
- SPSS Statistics Standard | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Text Analytics for Surveys | Trials and Demos (US)
- SPSS Visualization Designer | Trials and Demos (US)
- Algo Asset Liability Management
- Algo Audit and Compliance
- Algo Collateral
- Algo Credit Economic Capital
- Algo Credit Exposure
- Algo Credit Manager
- Algo Credit Regulatory Capital
- Algo Financial Modeler
- Algo FIRST
- Algo Liquidity Risk
- Algo Market Risk
- Algo One Risk and Financial Engineering Workbench
- Algo OpData
- Algo Reconciliation
- Algo Risk
- Algo Risk Reports on Cloud
- Algo Risk Service on Cloud
- Algo Strategic Business Planning
- OpenPages Financial Controls Management
- OpenPages GRC Platform
- OpenPages Internal Audit Management
- OpenPages IT Governance
- OpenPages Operational Risk Management
- OpenPages Policy and Compliance Management
Connect with Business Analytics
Learn more about the ways you can gain an advantage with analytics
Now that business analytics has gone mainstream, you can find many ways to expand and deepen your own knowledge and share your experience with others.
Build stronger relationships with IBM and other IBM customers.
Get expert services focused exclusively on the business analytics portfolio.
Find information and support for your products on the Business Analytics Client Center.
Maximize your software investment with IBM courses.
Resources for users and developers: Tools, training, forums, blogs, community, downloads and technical documentation.
Business Analytics Excellence Center
"Like" us and connect with others who do, to discuss hot topics and deepen your knowledge about analytics.
Follow us and stay in the know about what's new in analytics and in technology at large.
Include us in your professional network and give yourself a voice in discussions about business analytics, financial performance and a range of other issues.
Join us and get even greater value from analytics
Gartner Business Intelligence & Analytics Summit
TDWI World Conference
IASA Annual Conference
Manufacturing Leadership Summit
TDWI World Conference
TDWI World Conference
TDWI World Conference
Ongoing complimentary events
A series of complimentary events held in cities around the world featuring how-to sessions where you’ll learn how to get more from your existing deployments—especially in providing more self-service sufficiency to the end users who depend on you—-and how to apply analytics to address core business imperatives and drive game-changing results.
Finance Forum is a global series of complimentary events designed specifically for the finance professional, showcasing the latest IBM solutions for performance management, financial governance, risk management and incentive compensation management.
Featured web seminars
Add Predictive Analytics to Increase Foresight
Learn how the IBM SPSS portfolio will help you gain insights into your data to improve decision-making.
Getting Started with Big Data and Analytics
Enjoy a roundtable discussion with experts from IBM, BI Research and TDWI Research.
Big Data at the Speed of Business
Learn from IBM clients and big data experts how IBM helps clients gain a competitive advantage with innovative software and systems designed for the era of big data.
Chartis Research announces the Risk Enabled Enterprise™
Lean about a new two-year research effort sponsored by IBM.
What’s New in 2013: Social Media Analytics and More
Clients and Business Partners: Get the latest details on innovations in IBM Business Analytics software.