IBM® B2B integration solutions address the collaboration challenges of a diverse B2B community with a comprehensive set of business-to-business integration capabilities.
B2B integration supports:
- B2B Cloud Services – to gain efficiency and effectiveness across your business processes by utilizing the Sterling Collaboration Network and enable faster time to revenue when you modernize to the cloud.
- B2B Gateways and Transformation Engines – for modernizing B2B capabilities while consolidating on a single B2B integration platform, eliminating the need to operate separate platforms for EDI vs. file transfer vs. message-based integration patterns.
Featured B2B integration offers
Typical benefits of deploying IBM business-to-business integration solutions include faster cycle times, lower cost of operations, improving time-to-revenue from trading partner relationships, and minimizing risk and compliance.
A B2B Cloud Services offering that provides automated, cloud-based transformation of business documents, for any data, any format or any protocol.
A B2B Cloud Services offering that helps to onboard partners faster and automate document exchange quicker.
A B2B Gateways and Transformation Engines offering that integrates your critical B2B processes, transactions and relationships.
A B2B Gateways and Transformation Engines offering that provides document processing for healthcare and supply chain EDI standards.
A Financial operations offering that helps organizations process, monitor, track and report on financial payments and transactions.
An IBM Retail Payments offering that provides a cloud consumer payments acceptance solution for merchants, billers and acquiring banks.
All products - B2B integration
- Communication Controller for Linux on System z
- Communications Server - Overview
- z/OS Communications Server
- IBM Commercial Payments - Overview
- Partner Engagement Manager
- Sterling B2B Collaboration Network
- Sterling B2B Integration Services Basic
- Sterling B2B Integration Services Plus
- Sterling B2B Integrator
- Sterling Community Development Services
- Sterling Data Synchronization Manager
- Sterling e-Invoicing
- Sterling Fax Conversion Services
- Sterling Information Broker
- Sterling Managed AS2 Gateway
- Transformation Extender
- VTAM for VSE/ESA and VM/ESA
- WebSphere Data Interchange
- WebSphere Partner Gateway
- WebSphere Remote Server
IBM has identified many reasons why companies need to consider modernizing their business-to-business integration solution. The following are some examples:
IBM offers industry-leading, business-to-business integration features that allow companies to configure them to satisfy their operational requirements. Some examples include:
- Process automation with external partners - Improve operational efficiency by seamlessly automating and extending internal IT and business processes to external partners.
- Real-time visibility across IT and business processes - Without visibility, there is no way to identify and mitigate disruptions to operational problems.
- Knowledgeable B2B resources - Managed services take responsibility for part or all of your B2B operations, leveraging the economies of scale of a shared platform.
Not in United States?