IBM® B2B integration solutions address the collaboration challenges of a diverse B2B community with a comprehensive set of integration capabilities. These solutions help to automate multi-enterprise processes with full visibility, secure networks and the exchange of data with compliance to industry standards. IBM offers B2B integration software in on-premise, hybrid or cloud deployment models to address time and cost concerns.
B2B integration supports:
Featured B2B integration offers
Typical benefits of deploying IBM® B2B integration solutions include faster cycle times, lower cost of operations, improving time-to-revenue from trading partner relationships, and minimizing risk and compliance.
A B2B Cloud Services offering that provides automated, cloud-based transformation of business documents, for any data, any format or any protocol.
A B2B Cloud Services offering that helps to onboard partners faster and automate document exchange quicker.
A B2B Gateways and Transformation Engines offering that integrates your critical B2B processes, transactions and relationships.
A B2B Gateways and Transformation Engines offering that provides document processing for healthcare and supply chain EDI standards.
A Financial operations offering that helps organizations process, monitor, track and report on financial payments and transactions.
An IBM Retail Payments offering that provides a cloud consumer payments acceptance solution for merchants, billers and acquiring banks.
All products - B2B integration
- Communication Controller for Linux on System z
- Communications Server - Overview
- z/OS Communications Server
- IBM Commercial Payments
- WebSphere Multichannel Bank Transformation Toolkit
- Partner Engagement Manager
- Sterling B2B Integration Services Basic
- Sterling B2B Integration Services Plus
- Sterling B2B Integrator
- Sterling Community Development Services
- Sterling Data Synchronization Manager
- Sterling e-Invoicing
- Sterling Fax Conversion Services
- Sterling Gentran
- Sterling Information Broker
- Sterling Managed AS2 Gateway
- Transformation Extender
- VTAM for VSE/ESA and VM/ESA
- WebSphere Data Interchange
- WebSphere Partner Gateway
- WebSphere Remote Server
IBM has identified many reasons why companies need to consider modernizing their B2B platform. The following are some examples:
IBM offers industry-leading B2B integration features that allow companies to configure them to satisfy their operational requirements. Some examples include:
Not in United States?