IBM application monitoring and feedback solutions provide automatic infrastructure monitoring to continuously manage the performance and availability of applications in traditional IT, cloud or hybrid environments.
These solutions help organizations achieve higher service levels through transaction path analyses, diagnostic capabilities, predictive analytics and increased visibility into the user experience. They can deliver faster problem diagnosis and reduced outage costs and business risk.
Read the DevOps for Dummies guide for tips on faster, continuous software delivery with DevOps.
Learn ten key findings for working with application performance management (APM) in the age of the hybrid cloud.
Should you monitor your applications?
Explore these 12 reasons why you no longer need to monitor your applications.
Customer and analyst reports
Hear what IDC, EMA, Ovum and other analyst firms and major customers have to say about IBM’s APM offerings.
Online customer experience optimization
Employ a disciplined approach to online customer experience optimization with this set of best practices.
Read white paper
Performance management demos
View APM software as a service (SaaS) demos for data center monitoring and capacity planning for mission critical applications.
All products - Application monitoring and feedback
- Application Performance Analyzer for z/OS
- Control Desk
- Fault Analyzer for z/OS
- File Manager for z/OS
- IBM Operations Analytics for z Systems
- IBM Session Manager for z/OS
- Migration Utility for z/OS
- Rational ClearCase | Trials and Demos (US)
- Rational ClearCase family - Overview
- Rational ClearQuest
- WebSphere Application Server Family Edition
- WebSphere Application Server Feature Packs Family
- WebSphere Application Server Overview
- WebSphere Extended Deployment Compute Grid
- WebSphere Translation Server for Multiplatforms
- Workload Simulator for z/OS and OS/390
- Workstation APL2 for Multiplatforms
IBM continuous monitoring, customer feedback and optimization products help manage and optimize application and infrastructure performance. They can steer IT projects toward successful completion with better application visibility and access to customer feedback.
- IBM® Application Performance Management
Manages and optimizes application and infrastructure performance.
- IBM Tealeaf® Customer Behavior Analysis
Optimizes digital channels by visualizing web and mobile interactions.
- IBM MobileFirst™ Quality Assurance
Offers continuous delivery of high-quality mobile apps.
Not in United States?