Over 2,500 organizations around the world use IBM Enterprise Marketing Management solutions. IBM EMM solutions are recognized as market leaders by leading industry analyst reports which cover multi-channel campaign management, cross-channel campaign management, integrated marketing management and customer analytics.
Engage each customer and prospect in a cross-channel dialog that builds on past and current behavior.
Strategically assess, manage, and plan marketing programs and spend for maximized ROI.
See your digital channels through the eyes of your customers by experiencing your web and mobile business just as they do.
Empowering marketers to turn site visitors into repeat customers and loyal advocates by orchestrating a compelling experience through each customer's lifecycle.
Quantify consumer behavior to make predictive merchandising and marketing planning decisions that drive sales volume, margin, profit, and shopper loyalty.
All products - Enterprise marketing management
- Tealeaf Customer Behavior Analysis - Overview
- Tealeaf Customer Experience Integrations - Overview
- Tealeaf Customer Service Optimization - Overview
- Tealeaf CX
- Tealeaf CX Mobile
- IBM AdTarget
- IBM Content Recommendations
- IBM Digital Analytics
- IBM Digital Analytics Accelerator
- IBM Digital Analytics for Social Media
- IBM Digital Analytics Impression Attribution
- IBM Digital Analytics Lifecycle
- IBM Digital Analytics Multichannel
- IBM Digital Analytics Multisite
- IBM LIVEmail
- IBM Marketing Center
- IBM Product Recommendations
- IBM Search Marketing
- DemandTec Advanced Deal Management
- DemandTec Assortment Optimization
- DemandTec Customer Trade Planning
- DemandTec Deal Management
- DemandTec Markdown Optimization
- DemandTec Post Event
- DemandTec Price Management
- DemandTec Price Optimization
- DemandTec Promotion Execution
- DemandTec Promotion Optimization
- DemandTec Promotion Planning
- DemandTec Shopper Insights
- DemandTec Strategic Marketing Planning
- DemandTec Strategic Trade Planning
Enterprise Marketing Management Solutions
Customer case studies
"I can now tell you exactly how many event registrations came in from each campaign, which words perform best in SEM, and my ROI on each campaign."
- Marketing Business Analyst, Citrix Systems
"Unica Campaign is critical in being able to deliver the single-best shopping experience possible for our customers. It enables us to implement fine-tuned, automated marketing campaigns across all business channels."
- Vice President of Direct Marketing, Lands' End
"Because of the Coremetrics data, we can see that Facebook is a significant and subtly sophisticated new front in the development of markets for the university."
- Senior Director of Strategic Marketing, Seton Hall University
"I'm impressed that the ROI from personalized banners is so much higher than from non-targeted banners. We firmly believe that retargeting is a valuable way to improve our marketing communications."
- Senior Web Analyst, wehkamp.nl
Case Studies by category
Customer expectations — whether consumers, citizens or business customers – for relevant, personalized and consistent interactions are soaring. Catalysts like social media, real-time access to information and the growth of mobile devices are redefining what customers expect. According to an IBM study of over 1,700 Chief Marketing Officers, strong consensus exists among senior marketers across the world that these trends are fundamentally changing how marketing must work in order to drive business success.
With end-to-end enterprise marketing management solutions from IBM, you can transform all aspects of marketing to engage customers in highly relevant, interactive dialogues across digital, social, mobile and traditional marketing channels.
IBM enterprise marketing management (EMM) solutions provide you with the ability to:
Not in United States?
Request for Proposal (RFP) Submissions
Send inquiries or RFP requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a response within 24 hours.
Results from The State of Marketing 2013, IBM's Global Survey of Marketers