Integrate, transform and protect your data
IBM® information integration and governance capabilities help you improve, protect and govern your business information. With IBM, you can integrate data from diverse sources for diverse targets, ensure quality and maintain master data for multiple domains—as well as secure and protect your data and manage it throughout its lifecycle.
These capabilities help you increase the value of your enterprise data for information-intensive projects such as big data and analytics, 360 degree view of the customer, application consolidation and retirement, and compliance initiatives.
Information integration and governance capabilities
Deliver greater value to your business
Technology solutions, customized for your environment, can enable you to address your unique business requirements. IBM Information Integration and Governance (IIG) solutions help you unlock the value of your information assets so you can deliver greater value to the business.
Confidence in big data for analytics
Take charge of complex, convoluted and conflicting data, and deliver consolidated, consistent and current information to your data warehouse.
Enhanced 360 degree view of customers
Build and manage a single view of customers, products and other domains by incorporating data from diverse sources and delivering complete, accurate and timely information.
Application consolidation and retirement
Consolidate multiple instances of enterprise applications. Retire outdated applications and archive old data to reduce risk and costs. Enhance application quality and improve compliance.
Data security and privacy
Protect your enterprise data, improve data integrity and security, and reduce compliance costs.
Information governance for all data
Take a holistic approach to managing, improving and leveraging information. Improve analytics, insight and decision making for the enterprise.
IBM provides an Information Integration and Governance approach that helps organizations overcome challenges and create a source of trusted information to drive better decisions and better business outcomes.
Integrate data on-demand across many systems via a high performance parallel framework, extended metadata management, and enterprise connectivity.
Create trusted views of master data – customers, citizens, suppliers, locations, products, accounts & more – for improving applications & business processes.
Provide comprehensive information integration capabilities to support trusted and governed information.
Integrate information across heterogeneous data stores in real time.
Provide the simplest, most robust solution for assuring the privacy and integrity of trusted information in your data center
Manage data from requirements to retirement. Boost performance, empower collaboration, and improve governance across applications, databases and platforms.
All products - Information integration and governance
- InfoSphere Business Glossary
- InfoSphere Business Glossary for Linux on System z
- InfoSphere Change Data Capture
- InfoSphere Change Data Capture for z/OS
- InfoSphere Classic Data Event Publisher for z/OS
- InfoSphere Classic Federation Server for z/OS
- InfoSphere Classic Replication Server for z/OS
- InfoSphere Clinical Analytics
- InfoSphere Data Architect | Trials and Demos (US)
- InfoSphere Data Replication
- InfoSphere DataStage
- InfoSphere Discovery
- InfoSphere FastTrack
- InfoSphere Federation Server | Trials and Demos (US)
- InfoSphere Information Analyzer
- InfoSphere Information Server
- InfoSphere Information Server Enterprise Edition
- InfoSphere Information Server Enterprise Hypervisor Edition
- InfoSphere Information Server for Data Integration
- InfoSphere Information Server for Data Warehousing
- InfoSphere Information Server for System z
- InfoSphere Information Server Ready to Launch for SAP Applications
- InfoSphere Information Server Workgroup Edition
- InfoSphere Information Services Director
- InfoSphere Metadata Workbench
- InfoSphere Optim Application Repository Analyzer
- InfoSphere Optim
- InfoSphere Optim System Analyzer for SAP Applications
- InfoSphere Optim Test Data Management Solution for Custom and Packaged Applications
- Optim Data Growth Solution for z/OS
- Tivoli OMEGAMON XE for Storage on z/OS
Tivoli Storage Manager family - Overview
- Storage Manager | Trials and Demos (US)
- Extended Edition | Trials and Demos (US)
- FastBack | Trials and Demos (US)
- FastBack Center
- FastBack for Bare Machine Recovery
- FastBack for Microsoft Exchange | Trials and Demos (US)
- for Databases
- for Enterprise Resource Planning
- for Mail
- for Space Management
- for Storage Area Networks
- for System Backup and Recovery
- HSM for Windows | Trials and Demos (US)
- IBM Mobile Connect
- IMS Tools - Overview
- InfoSphere Guardium
- InfoSphere Data Privacy and Security for Data Warehousing
- InfoSphere Data Privacy for Hadoop
- InfoSphere Guardium Data Redaction
- InfoSphere Guardium Express Activity Monitor for Databases
- InfoSphere Optim Data Privacy
Information Integration and Governance Resources
Information Governance: Turning Data Into Business Value
Gartner Report: IT Cost Savings With Information Governance
Maximizing the Data Warehouse Through Information Integration and Governance
Market Report: Information Governance as a Holistic Approach to Managing and Leveraging Information
IBM Information Integration and Federation communities help you stay connected with your colleagues.
Information Integration and Federation communities are some of the best ways to enhance your personal and professional development, increase efficiencies in your organization, and position yourself as a thought leader in your field of interest.
Communities and user groups
Not in United States?
Integrating and Governing Big Data
Three unique characteristics of the new era of computing make information integration and governance especially relevant today.
Get the white paper
Big Data Needs Agile Information and Integration Governance
This Forrester report illustrates how organizations are no longer asking what big data is. They are looking at what big data can do.
Get the report
Build an Enterprise-wide Data Archiving Strategy
Learn the Forrester perspective on a data archiving strategy for the enterprise by listening to this webcast.
Get the on-demand webcast