Integrate, transform and protect your data
IBM® information integration and governance capabilities help you improve, protect and govern your business information. With IBM, you can integrate data from diverse sources for diverse targets, ensure quality and maintain master data for multiple domains—as well as secure and protect your data and manage it throughout its lifecycle.
These capabilities help you increase the value of your enterprise data for information-intensive projects such as big data and analytics, application consolidation and retirement, and compliance initiatives.
Information integration and governance capabilities
Information integration and governance use cases
Information integration and governance capabilities help you derive more value from your information assets. With these capabilities, you can:
Provide trusted information for your data warehouse: Deliver clean, consolidated, consistent and current information to your data warehouse.
Act on a trusted view: Build and manage a single view of customers, products and other domains, incorporating data from diverse sources and delivering complete, accurate and timely information.
Consolidate and retire applications: Archive old applications while reducing risk and cost, and improve data quality.
Secure and protect enterprise data: Protect data, improve data integrity, mitigate the risk of breaches and lower compliance costs.
Archive historical or infrequently accessed data: Retire information, and reduce data in production systems to improve performance and lower costs.
Improve application development and testing: Speed delivery of test data, mask sensitive data to protect privacy, and automate the creation of right-size test data.
Improve information governance: A holistic approach to privacy, stewardship, data quality, metadata and information lifecycle management, which can ensure trusted, quality information for big data projects.
IBM provides an Information Integration and Governance approach that helps organizations overcome challenges and create a source of trusted information to drive better decisions and better business outcomes.
Integrate data on-demand across many systems via a high performance parallel framework, extended metadata management, and enterprise connectivity.
Create trusted views of master data – customers, citizens, suppliers, locations, products, accounts & more – for improving applications & business processes.
Provide comprehensive information integration capabilities to support trusted and governed information.
Integrate information across heterogeneous data stores in real time.
Provide the simplest, most robust solution for assuring the privacy and integrity of trusted information in your data center
Manage data from requirements to retirement. Boost performance, empower collaboration, and improve governance across applications, databases and platforms.
All products - Information integration and governance
- InfoSphere Business Glossary
- InfoSphere Business Glossary for Linux on System z
- InfoSphere Business Information Exchange
- InfoSphere Change Data Capture
- InfoSphere Change Data Capture for z/OS
- InfoSphere Classic Data Event Publisher for z/OS
- InfoSphere Classic Federation Server for z/OS
- InfoSphere Classic Replication Server for z/OS
- InfoSphere Clinical Analytics
- InfoSphere Data Architect | Trials and Demos (US)
- InfoSphere Data Replication
- InfoSphere DataStage
- InfoSphere DataStage Pack for Data Masking
- InfoSphere Discovery
- InfoSphere FastTrack
- InfoSphere Federation Server | Trials and Demos (US)
- InfoSphere Information Analyzer
- InfoSphere Information Server
- InfoSphere Information Server Enterprise Edition
- InfoSphere Information Server Enterprise Hypervisor Edition
- InfoSphere Information Server for Data Integration
- InfoSphere Information Server for Data Warehousing
- InfoSphere Information Server for System z
- InfoSphere Information Server Ready to Launch for SAP Applications
- InfoSphere Information Server Workgroup Edition
- InfoSphere Information Services Director
- InfoSphere MashupHub
- InfoSphere Metadata Workbench
- InfoSphere Optim Application Repository Analyzer
- InfoSphere IMS Replication for z/OS
- InfoSphere Optim
- InfoSphere Optim System Analyzer for SAP Applications
- Optim Data Growth Solution
- Tivoli OMEGAMON XE for Storage on z/OS
Tivoli Storage Manager family - Overview
- Storage Manager | Trials and Demos (US)
- Extended Edition | Trials and Demos (US)
- FastBack | Trials and Demos (US)
- FastBack Center
- FastBack for Bare Machine Recovery
- FastBack for Microsoft Exchange | Trials and Demos (US)
- for Databases
- for Enterprise Resource Planning
- for Mail
- for Space Management
- for Storage Area Networks
- for System Backup and Recovery
- HSM for Windows | Trials and Demos (US)
Information Integration and Governance Resources
Information Governance: Turning Data Into Business Value
Gartner Report: IT Cost Savings With Information Governance
Maximizing the Data Warehouse Through Information Integration and Governance
Market Report: Information Governance as a Holistic Approach to Managing and Leveraging Information
IBM Information Integration and Federation communities help you stay connected with your colleagues.
Information Integration and Federation communities are some of the best ways to enhance your personal and professional development, increase efficiencies in your organization, and position yourself as a thought leader in your field of interest.
Communities and user groups
Not in United States?
InfoSphere Information Integration and Governance
Building confidence in big data
Big Data Needs Agile Information and Integration Governance
This Forrester report illustrates how organizations are no longer asking what big data is, they are looking at what big data can do.
InfoSphere Information Integration and Governance Platform
Policy, performance and protection for big data