Make better decisions faster and optimize business outcomes
Organizations that can connect their people with trusted information and use business analytics to derive insight from that information outperform their competitors by making better real-time decisions that drive better business outcomes.
IBM Software solutions for data warehousing are developed to simplify and accelerate the delivery of insights from business analytics. They include data warehouse appliances that integrate database, server and storage into a single, easy to manage appliance that requires minimal set-up and ongoing administration, and provides faster and more consistent analytic performance.
IBM also offers pre-built and pre-integrated workload-optimized data warehousing and analytics platforms and data warehouse software for operational intelligence. These offerings are enhanced with additional support for big data and new types of analytics workloads, including continuous and fast analysis of massive volumes of data-in-motion.
IBM data warehousing solutions provide you with the capability to:
IBM’s data warehousing and analytics solutions are aimed at simplifying and accelerating the delivery of business analytics insights.
From traditional multidimensional and data mining to mashups and industry models, IBM has the right solution for gleaning insight from information.
Combining storage, processing, database & analytics into high-performance data warehouse appliances.
Provides a comprehensive data warehouse platform that delivers access to structured and unstructured information in real time.
Accelerator add-ons for InfoSphere Warehouse installations that contain physical data models & sample reports reducing data warehousing project time, deployment cost & risk.
Provides a comprehensive portfolio of data management, hardware, software, & services capabilities that modularly delivers a wide assortment of business changing analytics.
Combines deep expertise and industry best practice in a usable form (“blueprint”) by both business and IT communities to accelerate industry solutions.
All products - Data warehousing
- IBM Banking and Financial Markets Data Warehouse
- IBM Banking Data Warehouse
- IBM Banking Process and Service Models
- IBM Financial Markets Data Warehouse
- IBM Health Plan Data Model
- IBM Healthcare Provider Data Model
- IBM Insurance Information Warehouse
- IBM Insurance Process and Service Models
- IBM Retail Data Warehouse
- IBM Telecommunications Data Warehouse
- InfoSphere Warehouse Pack
- DB2 for Linux, UNIX and Windows family
- Informix family - Overview
- Informix Advanced
- Advanced Departmental Edition | Trials and Demos (US)
- Advanced Enterprise Edition | Trials and Demos (US)
- Departmental Base Edition | Trials and Demos (US)
- Departmental Edition | Trials and Demos (US)
- Developer Edition | Trials and Demos (US)
- Enterprise Base Edition | Trials and Demos (US)
- Enterprise Edition | Trials and Demos (US)
- on System z
Data warehousing resources
The Total Economic Impact Of IBM’s Netezza Data Warehouse Appliance With Advanced Analytics
The Dynamic Duo of Data Warehousing and Real-Time Streams
Oracle Exadata and IBM Netezza Data Warehouse Appliance Compared
InfoSphere Warehouse Packs: Business answers at your fingertips
IBM Data Warehousing communities help you stay connected with your colleagues
Data Warehousing communities are some of the best ways to enhance your personal and professional development, increase efficiencies in your organization, and position yourself as a thought leader in your field of interest.
Communities and user groups
Not in United States?
Teach your old warehouse new tricks.
Analyze a huge volume and gain insights to big data.
Simple is Better
Overcome the complexity that robs traditional data warehouses of their full potential.
It’s time to focus on answers
Get a simple appliance for serious analytics
Interested in selling Information Integration & Federation solutions