Deliver trusted, consistent information across the business
IBM® data integration solutions provide a central platform to help you cleanse, monitor, transform and deliver data. IBM can provide information in near real time to business applications, using bulk (ETL), virtual (federated) or incremental (change data capture) data delivery.
With data integration, you can ensure that your business information – from big data and cloud environments to data warehousing – is trusted and consistent across the organization.
IBM InfoSphere Information Server
Learn how this product provides a smarter approach to data integration.
Help Alleviate Batch Windows
Discover how change data capture software can optimize ETL processes.
IBM data integration software helps you:
Data integration solutions from IBM
Discover how you can cleanse, transform and deliver consistent, trusted data with these solutions from IBM.
All products - Data integration
- IBM BigInsights BigIntegrate
- InfoSphere Business Glossary
- InfoSphere Business Glossary for Linux on System z
- InfoSphere Change Data Capture
- InfoSphere Change Data Capture for z/OS
- InfoSphere Classic Data Event Publisher for z/OS
- InfoSphere Classic Federation Server for z/OS
- InfoSphere Classic Replication Server for z/OS
- InfoSphere Clinical Analytics
- InfoSphere Data Architect | Trials and Demos (US)
- InfoSphere Data Replication
- InfoSphere DataStage
- InfoSphere FastTrack
- InfoSphere Federation Server | Trials and Demos (US)
- InfoSphere Information Analyzer
- InfoSphere Information Server
- InfoSphere Information Server Enterprise Edition
- InfoSphere Information Server Enterprise Hypervisor Edition
- InfoSphere Information Server for Data Integration
- InfoSphere Information Server for Data Quality
- InfoSphere Information Server for System z
- InfoSphere Information Server Ready to Launch for SAP Applications
- InfoSphere Information Server Workgroup Edition
- InfoSphere Information Services Director
- InfoSphere Optim Application Repository Analyzer
Not in United States?
Engage with IBM
Join in the conversation with
IBM Big Data & Analytics @IBMBDAUK
Magic Quadrant for Data Integration Tools
IBM is a leader in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Data Integration Tools, positioned Highest in Ability to Execute.
Critical Capabilities: Data Delivery Styles for Data Integration Tools
Together with Gartner's "Magic Quadrant for Data Integration Tools," this report will help IT leaders pick the tool best suited to their conventional and emerging data delivery needs.
Derive actionable real-time insight from your big data with data replication
Learn how data replication's real-time operational and analytical data synchronization enriches mobile apps and big data projects with up-to-the-second information.
Seven principles for achieving high performance and scalability for information integration
Presenting seven essential elements for high-performance information integration and how they apply to designing, building, supporting and using scalable data processing systems.
Business Case for Enterprise Data Integration Strategy
A International Technology Group (ITG) report comparing IBM InfoSphere Information Server and Open Source Tools.