Deliver trusted, consistent information across the business
IBM® data integration solutions provide a central platform to help you cleanse, monitor, transform and deliver data. IBM can provide information in near real time to business applications, using bulk (ETL), virtual (federated) or incremental (change data capture) data delivery.
With data integration, you can ensure that your business information – from big data and cloud environments to data warehousing – is trusted and consistent across the organization.
IBM InfoSphere Information Server
Learn how this product provides a smarter approach to data integration.
Help Alleviate Batch Windows
Discover how change data capture software can optimize ETL processes.
IBM data integration software helps you:
Data integration solutions from IBM
Discover how you can cleanse, transform and deliver consistent, trusted data with these solutions from IBM.
All products - Data integration
- InfoSphere Business Glossary
- InfoSphere Business Glossary for Linux on System z
- InfoSphere Change Data Capture
- InfoSphere Change Data Capture for z/OS
- InfoSphere Classic Data Event Publisher for z/OS
- InfoSphere Classic Federation Server for z/OS
- InfoSphere Classic Replication Server for z/OS
- InfoSphere Clinical Analytics
- InfoSphere Data Architect | Trials and Demos (US)
- InfoSphere Data Replication
- InfoSphere DataStage
- InfoSphere Discovery
- InfoSphere FastTrack
- InfoSphere Federation Server | Trials and Demos (US)
- InfoSphere Information Analyzer
- InfoSphere Information Server
- InfoSphere Information Server Enterprise Edition
- InfoSphere Information Server Enterprise Hypervisor Edition
- InfoSphere Information Server for Data Integration
- InfoSphere Information Server for Data Quality
- InfoSphere Information Server for Data Warehousing
- InfoSphere Information Server for System z
- InfoSphere Information Server Ready to Launch for SAP Applications
- InfoSphere Information Server Workgroup Edition
- InfoSphere Information Services Director
- InfoSphere Metadata Workbench
- InfoSphere Optim Application Repository Analyzer
Not in United States?
Seven principles for achieving high performance and scalability for information integration
To meet the business imperative for enterprise integration and stay competitive, companies must manage the increasing variety, volume and velocity of new data pouring into their systems from an ever-expanding number of sources.
Next Generation Data Integration
Read this TDWI report on the evolution of data integration software.
Magic Quadrant for Data Integration Tools
IBM is a leader in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Data Integration Tools, positioned Highest in Ability to Execute (Source Gartner July 2013)Get the analyst report
The Big Data Imperative: Why Information Governance Must Be Addressed Now
Examine the hidden financial penalties for lapsed information governance and untrustworthy data.
Integrating and Governing Big Data
Three unique characteristics of the new era of computing make information integration and governance especially relevant today.
Harness the Power of Big Data: The IBM Big Data Platform
Hadoop is just the beginning.