Collaborative development brings business, development, and quality assurance teams together so they can continuously adjust the project’s business goals based on customer feedback. They stay closely aligned throughout the project lifecycle to gain faster delivery of customer value.
To reap the full benefit of collaborative development, these interdependent teams need a scalable, integrated and open development platform that supports an agile approach, such as Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe). This open platform needs to unify all diverse teams, including developers committed to keeping their current tools. Those who need to create and deploy quality web and mobile applications can leverage IBM® Bluemix™, the integrated cloud platform which helps to save project time and costs with instant services, runtime and infrastructure.
Featured products and services
- IBM Rational Solution for Collaborative Lifecycle Management (CLM) – Provides Rational Team Concert DOORS Next Generation and Quality Manager together on a common unified platform for teams to adopt integrated capabilities over time, as their needs evolve.
- IBM Rational Team Concert – All the tools you need to build quality software – integrated right out of the box – including task tracking, source control, Git integration, agile and waterfall.
- IBM Rational DOORS Next Generation – A better way to define, collaborate and gain visibility to the real-time changes and the original requirements, without relying on cumbersome and dated documents and spreadsheets.
- IBM Rational Quality Manager – A collaborative and customizable solution for test planning, workflow control, tracking and metrics reporting.
- IBM Rational Collaborative Lifecycle Management as a Managed Service – Reduces project costs by leveraging a managed, virtual private cloud environment to deploy CLM and having an IBM team to remotely oversee, support and monitor 24x7 availability.
- IBM DevOps services for Bluemix – Empowers teams to collaborate for rapid development and deployment of mobile and web apps in the cloud, using integrated agile planning, building, coding, and deploying - with just a push of a button to the IBM Bluemix cloud platform.
- IBM MobileFirst Platform Studio – Enables native, web, and hybrid development of rich multi-platform mobile apps.
- IBM Rational Developer for System z – Provides an enhanced toolset for creating and maintaining z/OS applications quickly and efficiently.
- IBM MobileFirst Quality Assurance – Enables rapid, beyond-the-lab testing of mobile apps and user feedback analysis throughout the lifecycle to improve mobile app quality. Trial version available on Bluemix.
- IBM Rational Development and Test Environment for System z – Provides an environment for mainframe application development and testing where the operating systems, middleware, and software can run on Intel and Intel-compatible platforms without the need for System z mainframe hardware.
- IBM development tools and compilers for System z, IBM i, AIX, Linux and Windows environments – Maximizes development speed, agility and initial code quality for delivering solutions that are optimized for their target platforms.
- IBM DevOps Innovation Services: Collaborative Development – Is a customer-configurable and transparent application development service providing access to tooling, API services, processes and domain experts (design, programming, industry) for delivering accelerated, high quality solutions using an outcome-based approach.
All products - Software development
- Graphical Data Display Manager (GDDM)
- Host Access Client Package | Trials and Demos (US)
- IBM ILOG DB Link
- InfoSphere Optim Test Data Management
- Mathematical Acceleration Subsystem family - Overview
- Mathematical Acceleration Subsystem for Linux
- Migration Utility for z/OS
- Rational Application Developer for WebSphere Software | Trials and Demos (US)
- Rational Business Developer | Trials and Demos (US)
- Rational ClearQuest family
- Rational Configuration Management
- Rational Data and Application Modeling Bundle | Trials and Demos (US)
- Rational Developer family - Overview
- Rational Developer
- Rational DOORS
- Rational DOORS family - Overview
- Rational Host Access Transformation Services | Trials and Demos (US)
- Rational Host Integration Solution
- Rational Host On-Demand
- Rational Lifecycle Integration Adapters
- Rational Quality Manager | Trials and Demos (US)
- Rational Rhapsody family - Overview
- Rational Rose family
- Rational Synergy
- Rational Team Concert | Trials and Demos (US)
- TPF Toolkit
Not in United States?
Rational Team Concert Trial
Rational DOORS Next Generation Trial
Rational Solution for Collaborative Lifecycle Management
Seven ways to reduce waste and accelerate software delivery - discover and remove waste in your process and your time.
Forrester Consulting Study: The Total Economic Impact of The IBM Rational solution for Collaborative Lifecycle Management (CLM). -- Successful IBM clients were interviewed and their results analyzed.
Return on Investment calculator for the IBM Rational solution for Collaborative Lifecycle Management (CLM) based on the Total Economic Impact Study.