Today’s increasingly sophisticated products and systems need an equally sophisticated quality management and testing solution. This requires a coordinated approach to verification and validation throughout the lifecycle and across all engineering assets.
IBM® Rational® quality management and testing solutions allows the linking of tests to requirements and design artifacts, using an automated testing and defect management framework. This process enables more targeted testing against requirements, helping designers to understand the impact of test failures, while maintaining test suites in the face of changing project priorities. By automating quality management workflows, IBM Rational quality management and testing solutions can help to reduce testing times and costs, enabling earlier and more frequent testing, helping you deliver quality that endures.
Tools, best practices and services to help teams and organizations achieve a continuous engineering capability to transform product and systems development
Featured quality management and testing products
Optimize quality across the lifecycle from requirements, to build, to test and defect management.
All products - Quality management and testing
- IBM Security AppScan - Overview
- Rational Application Performance Analyzer
- Rational Functional Tester | Trials and Demos (US)
- Rational Performance Test Server
- Rational Performance Tester | Trials and Demos (US)
- Rational Performance Tester Extension
- Rational Performance Tester for z/OS | Trials and Demos (US)
- Rational Purify family - Overview
- Rational PurifyPlus family - Overview
- Rational Quality Manager | Trials and Demos (US)
- Rational Robot
- Rational Service Tester for SOA Quality | Trials and Demos (US)
- Rational Test RealTime
Connect with thought leaders and find practical insights on quality management and testing
We are here to help you. This is your chance to get connect with some of the brightest experts in quality management and testing. There are many ways to get connected. Subscribe to one of our blogs, follow our experts on Twitter, join the conversation on Facebook, watch the latest videos on YouTube, subscribe to one of our communities and more.
We want to help you every step of the way. Whether you have a question related to quality management and testing or just want to network with one of our thought leaders, we are here for you.