Maximizing the value of your infrastructure assets
Assets support and enable the business infrastructures of the world. Everything from auto manufacturing to biotech; from resort hotels to college campuses; from fleets of trucks to railroads; from oil refineries to nuclear power plants. To maximize the value of your assets, you need a robust set of enterprise capabilities designed to meet the demanding needs of asset intensive organizations that need to keep their plant or facility at peak performance.
Ensure your assets are safe, reliable and available to support your company's business goals.
You can also start to better manage the work being done to maintain assets. Ultimately, you are maximizing the value of your assets, controlling costs and operating more efficiently and effectively.
IBM Software can help with capabilities and solutions that enable you to gain real time visibility into asset usage, manage asset lifecycle, measure and manage energy consumption and space, and improve return on assets.
IBM asset and facilities management solutions provide you with the capability to:
Using advanced technologies, IBM is helping utility companies like Vychodoslovenska energetika, RWE Group (YouTube, 00:04:08) , a Slovakian energy company, to focus on the health of grid assets. Vychodoslovenska energetika, RWE Group has reduced their total cost of asset ownership by focusing on preventive maintenance and workforce management.
Through the use of an Integrated Workplace Management System from IBM, a major European manufacturer (PDF, 762KB) moved from a decentralized, siloed group of regional facilities and real estate organizations to a fully-centralized and matrixed organization. In 2009, a detailed cost savings analysis was performed that showed USD19 million savings for the year. The company also realized additional savings in facilities energy consumption.
Manage your Physical Infrastructure with
IBM Software products to help you maximize the value of your assets
Gain real time visibility into asset and space usage, govern assets, asset lifecycle, energy consumption and return on assets.
An EAM software system that provides comprehensive support for your asset, maintenance, resource and parts supply chain management needs.
Provides the ability to use Maximo from supported mobile devices and smartphones.
Allows planners to view any upcoming work graphically, compare the required resources against those available, and adjust accordingly.
A single system to manage the life cycle of facilities delivering business analytics, critical alerts and automated processes to increase visibility, control & automation of real estate management, capital projects, space management, facility maintenance and energy management.
Facility management software to increase facilities utilization and improve the effectiveness of a distributed workforce.
Combines real-time systems monitoring with facilities and event management to help analyze and optimize facilities operations, reduce energy expense, and improve asset management and reliability.
All products - Asset and facilities management
- IBM Integrated Information Core
- IBM Real-Time Asset Locator
- IBM SmartCloud Cost Management
- Maximo Adapter
- Maximo Archiving with Optim Data Growth Solution
- Maximo Asset Configuration Manager
- Maximo Asset Management
- Maximo Calibration
- Maximo Everyplace
- Maximo Health, Safety and Environment Manager
- Maximo Linear Asset Manager
- Maximo Mobile Inventory Manager
- Maximo Mobile Suite
- Maximo Mobile Work Manager
- Maximo Spatial Asset Management
- IBM TRIRIGA
- IBM TRIRIGA Application Builder
- IBM TRIRIGA Application Platform
- IBM TRIRIGA CAD Integrator/Publisher
- IBM TRIRIGA Capital Project Management Software - Overview
- IBM TRIRIGA Capital Projects Manager
- IBM TRIRIGA Connector
- IBM TRIRIGA Workplace Performance Management Projects
- IBM TRIRIGA Energy Optimization
- IBM TRIRIGA Environmental and Energy Management Software - Overview
- IBM TRIRIGA Facility Assessment
- IBM TRIRIGA Real Estate Environmental Sustainability Manager
- IBM TRIRIGA Facilities Manager
- IBM TRIRIGA Facility Maintenance Software - Overview
- IBM TRIRIGA Request Central
- IBM TRIRIGA Workplace Operations Manager
- IBM TRIRIGA Workplace Performance Management Operations
- IBM TRIRIGA Facility Management Software - Overview
- IBM TRIRIGA Strategic Facility Planning
- IBM TRIRIGA Workplace Performance Management Facilities
- IBM TRIRIGA Workplace Reservation Manager
- IBM TRIRIGA Portfolio Data Manager
- IBM TRIRIGA Real Estate Environmental Sustainability Impact Manager
- IBM TRIRIGA Real Estate Management Software - Overview
- IBM TRIRIGA Real Estate Manager
- IBM TRIRIGA Workplace Performance Management Real Estate
- Trellis™ Real-time Infrastructure Optimization Platform
IBM Enterprise Asset Management Industry links
IBM Asset and Facilities Management communities help you stay connected with your colleagues.
IBM Asset and Facilities Management communities are some of the best ways to enhance your personal and professional development, increase efficiencies in your organization, and position yourself as a thought leader in your field of interest. Asset Management communities bring together thousands of like-minded professionals from around the globe. Get connected with your colleagues and follow us on Twitter, YouTube and other social networks to stay up on the latest IBM news and information that’s important to you.
Not in United States?
Asset and facilities management resources
- Effective Maintenance Management Helps Lafarge to Become Global Leader
- White paper: Introduction to big data for asset and facilities management
- Implementing IBM Maximo Asset Management to enable your Smarter Physical Infrastructure
- Discover key criteria for an integrated workplace management system (IWMS)
- The impact of a changing workforce on facilities management