Create, Socialize, and Manage APIs in The Cloud
IBM® WebSphere® Cast Iron® Live Web API Services is a multi-tenant cloud service offering which consists of services that enable companies to orchestrate and create new web APIs, secure and manage the web APIs, gain business in-sight with analytics and socialize the web APIs in communities.
WebSphere Cast Iron Live Web API Services is a complete solution that offers many web API capabilities. The key benefits of these capabilities can be summarized as:
- Quick and simple access within a matter of minutes with an easy-to-use UI and configuration capabilities.
- Rapid creation of new APIs from existing business assets or cloud services through configuration and mapping, not coding.
- Robust security and scalability capabilities through authentication with Basic Auth and API keys as well as configuration of caching mechanisms, quota management, and flood control.
- Empowerment for business transformation and growth by gaining insights with a built-in analytics dashboard allowing companies to track details at the API, developer, and Application levels over time.
- Nurturing of innovation through active engagement with partners and innovative application developers with a fully customizable developer portal.
WebSphere Cast Iron Live Web API Services
Create, manage, and socialize APIs
IBM Software Subscription and Support is included in the product price for the first year.
Not available for purchase online.