Software as a Service to integrate cloud and on-premise applications
IBM® WebSphere® Cast Iron® Live is a multi-tenant, cloud-based platform for integrating cloud and on-premise applications and enterprise systems in a hybrid environment. It enables you to configure, run and manage integration in the cloud without any infrastructure footprint.
WebSphere Cast Iron Live is available in:
Standard Edition—Rapidly connects your cloud applications without writing a single line of code. The Standard Edition uses a suite of connectors and hundreds Template Integration Projects (TIP) to integrate applications.
Enterprise Edition—Connects applications in a complex hybrid environment. It integrates enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM), human resource information system (HRISW) and other applications in public or private cloud environments and with on-premise applications. The Enterprise Edition provides a connector development kit that enables you to build custom connectors. It also offers a template development kit that helps you convert integration projects into templates that accelerate integration.
WebSphere Cast Iron Live:
WebSphere Cast Iron Live V7.0 delivers rapid cloud integration
IBM® WebSphere® Cast Iron® V7.0 delivers enhancements to template integration projects (TIP), connectors, security, encryption and audit capabilities.
Enhanced platform through migration to a 64-bit Java Virtual Machine (JVM).
Improved security and reporting capabilities, including updated security, encryption, control and logging features.
Increased connectivity through integration of industry solutions and products using TIP and connectors.
- Increased scalability of virtual and physical appliances.
- High-volume data support for secure connector to increase scalability and improve performance.
- Strengthened infrastructure with new scalability and serviceability enhancements to improve platform robustness and customer experience.
Improved security and reporting capabilities
- Support for OAuth 2.0 and Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML).
- Access control allows granular control of user privileges and segregation of management activities and views.
- Support for logging all user activities.
- Integrate with third-party applications quickly.
- Reduce integration costs and maximize investments in new computing models, including cloud.
- Access valuable and holistic information from hybrid application data sources for key decision making in a pervasive manner, including mobile devices.
- Help ensure data connectivity and integration between hybrid data sources is accomplished in a trusted and secure manner.
Upgrade to the latest version of CICS Explorer
- IBM API Management
- IBM API Management on Cloud
- IBM WebSphere Cast Iron Live for US Federal
- WebSphere Cast Iron Cloud integration
- WebSphere Cast Iron Hypervisor Edition
- WebSphere Cast Iron Live
- WebSphere Cast Iron Live Web API Services
- WebSphere MQ Hypervisor Edition for Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server