Campaign management for personalized messages across channels
What makes IBM a leader in multichannel?
Read the Gartner Magic Quadrant report
IBM® Campaign, formerly Unica Campaign, provides multichannel campaign management to deliver the right message at the right time to huge volumes of individual customers and prospects.
IBM Campaign lets you:
- Build a targeted, ongoing dialogue with customers and prospects by using a thorough online history.
- Accurately measure marketing activities by attributing responses of various types to specific campaigns using best match, fractional, multiple and custom methods.
- Manage your full campaign logic, including audience segmentation, exclusions and assignment of offers and channels.
- Re-use campaign management building blocks, including audiences, segments, offers, treatments and exclusion rules.
Build a targeted, ongoing dialogue with customers and prospects
- Deepen customer relationships, loyalty and lifetime value with access to extensive online history, including offers presented, context and campaign details, and response or non-response data.
- Achieve more targeted customer acquisition based on a prospect’s future profitability.
- Integrate with IBM Digital Analytics to incorporate digital behavior data that can improve the relevance of your marketing campaigns.
- Improve customer measurement methods for more targeted, successful campaign and acquisition strategies.
Accurately measure marketing activities
- Measure marketing activities across segments, products, channels, brand and time.
- Attribute direct, indirect and inferred responses to specific campaigns using best match, fractional, multiple and custom attribution methods.
- Improve accuracy of program performance metrics.
- Complement extensive reporting capabilities.
Manage your full campaign logic
- Use a flowchart interface to design and manage complex, cross-channel campaigns with more flexibility and ease.
- Reduce campaign cycle time and overall time-to-market and increase campaign volume with more efficient campaign management tools.
- Improve response rates and business results by increasing the precision of campaign targeting.
Re-use campaign management building blocks
- Enable simultaneous access to multiple data sources in various locations throughout the company.
- Promote reuse and consistency of building blocks with a central repository of offers.
- Create offers based on templates with standard and custom attributes.
- Dynamically generate offer attribute values for each campaign target.
- Capture cell information in an accessible, spreadsheet-like environment to facilitate quality control processes.
Use flowcharts to manage complex, cross-channel campaigns.
Assess a campaign’s success with reports and data.