Campaign management platform for outbound marketing across channels
What makes IBM a leader in multichannel?
Read the Gartner Magic Quadrant report
IBM® Campaign, formerly Unica® Campaign, helps marketers design, execute, measure and optimize outbound marketing campaigns. This sophisticated omnichannel campaign management solution allows marketers to perform deep segmentation over multiple data sources to deliver tailored messages to huge volumes of contacts.
IBM Campaign enables you to:
- Build a targeted, ongoing dialogue with customers and prospects using available data from local, cloud and third-party repositories including previous interactions and responses, current behaviors and events, big data and more.
- Manage your full campaign logic and campaign delivery including audience segmentation, ad-hoc field creation, exclusions, assignment of offers and channels, and the ability to directly execute delivery of email, mobile push and SMS campaigns.
- Reuse campaign management building blocks including audiences, segments, offers, treatments and exclusion rules.
- Accurately measure and report on marketing activities to enhance insights, decision making and marketing accountability.
- Choose an on-premise or cloud deployment model of preference.
Build a targeted, ongoing dialogue with customers and prospects
- Deepen customer relationships, loyalty and lifetime value with access to extensive interaction history including offers presented, context and campaign details, and response or non-response data.
- Employ advanced analytics and predictive modeling in the campaign process to optimize and enhance targeting and results.
- Integrate with a multitude of IBM solutions—such as Marketing Cloud, Universal Behavior Exchange, Digital Analytics, Cognos®, SPSS®, PCI and WebSphere® Commerce—to incorporate data, modeling and execution to improve efficiency and relevancy.
Manage your full campaign logic and campaign delivery
- Use a flowchart interface to design and manage complex, multichannel campaigns with greater flexibility and ease.
- Reduce campaign cycle times and overall time-to-market with best-in-class campaign management functionality.
- Improve response rates and business results by increasing the precision of campaign targeting.
- Integrate with IBM Journey Designer to design and collaborate on multichannel customer journeys and to transition plans into reality with agility and accuracy.
- Integrate with IBM Marketing Cloud to seamlessly execute email, SMS, and mobile push campaigns, as well as capture and accurately report offer and response tracking.
Reuse campaign management building blocks
- Provides a central repository for reusable offers, segments and contact and response history.
- Create offers based on templates with standard and custom attributes.
- Dynamically generate offer attribute values for each campaign target.
- Capture offer and campaign information in an accessible, spreadsheet-like environment to facilitate quality control processes.
Accurately measure and report on marketing activities
- Measure marketing activities across any data point including segments, products, channels, brand and time.
- Attribute direct, indirect and inferred responses to specific campaigns using best match, fractional, multiple and custom attribution methods.
- Give users their own customized dashboards and create custom reports to suit exact needs.
Choose an on-premise or cloud deployment model
- Choose from flexible deployment options in on-premise environments, in hosted private cloud environments or as an IBM-hosted private cloud offering.
- Can be installed on-premise in a data center managed by your organization or partner organization.
- Can be installed, hosted and managed in an IBM- or third-party private cloud environment, which allows for configuration and customization options.
- Can be installed, hosted and managed on IBM Softlayer® as an IBM-hosted private cloud offering with standard packaged configurations.
Use flowcharts to manage and execute complex, cross-channel campaigns.
Assess a campaign's success with reports and dashboards.