A single commerce touchpoint for customer service teams
IBM® Call Center is a web-based call center solution that provides customer service representatives (CSRs) with a single point of access to commerce information. It enables more informed omni-channel interactions with customers to help differentiate your brand and increase sales. IBM Call Center supports flexible customer interactions to help enable "order from anywhere, fulfill from anywhere" capabilities.
IBM Call Center enables you to:
- Provide a seamless experience for customers as they interact with your brand through the call center, store or web.
- Offer a single view of customer transactions to enable more relevant cross-sell and up-sell discussions with customers.
- Increase efficiency by scheduling deliveries and appointments in one call vs. separate calls.
- Increase call center productivity for better call handling times, improved customer service and reduced operation costs.
- Eliminate orphaned orders and increase revenue with the ability to take over a customer’s online cart.
- Quickly configure items and services based on customer requirements.
Provide a seamless experience for customers
- Increase customer satisfaction by providing consistent service across multiple channels.
- Provide personalized customer appeasement such as price match and discounting.
- Give more accurate available-to-promise dates based on near-real-time information.
- Offer higher quality customer service by enabling your CSRs to see what the customer sees.
- Enter returns more efficiently and establish defined processes to manage them through your systems.
Offer a single view of customer transactions
- Provide CSRs with a synchronized, 360-degree view of customer activity, allowing cross-sell and up-sell of additional products and services.
- Allow CSRs to access the same pricing and promotion information that the customer is entitled to in other channels, as well as access to carts that were entered online.
- View details of an order, including how each line will be fulfilled.
- Fulfill each line of a complex order individually to accommodate the customer’s requests.
- Search for an order based on virtually any number of criteria and view the order in summary or in detail.
Increase efficiency by scheduling deliveries and appointments
- Provide CSR's with the tools to check availability and schedule add-on services at the time of order entry.
- Increase revenues by selling additional services when placing orders for customers.
- Improved customer satisfaction through accurate scheduling for one-time or on-going services.
Increase call center productivity
- Offer intuitive and flexible task- and role-based user interfaces to train CSRs more quickly and offer a higher level of customer service.
- Utilize web-based technologies for easier deployment, management and upgrades and to help reduce IT costs.
- Decrease average call handling time through increased CSR productivity.
- Support CSRs whether they work in-house or remotely, throughout the world.
- Work with an intuitive, extensibility workbench for faster extensions and integrations that can expand the footprint of the call center and customer care solution.
Eliminate orphaned orders and increase revenue
- Engage meaningfully with the customer and salvage their shopping experience.
- Save the sale by looking at the same cart information that the customer is using.
- Ability to speak to them about other related items to help with cross-selling and up-selling.
Confirmation Page: Determine the status of order lines no matter where the order was placed
Fulfillment: View details of an order including how each line will be fulfilled
IBM Call Center Resources