Extends support for high-volume automation with high quality service
Accelerate customer engagements with mobile, social and cloud
IBM® Business Process Manager Advanced is a unified platform for analyzing and improving business operations through business process and case management, service-oriented architecture (SOA) and analytics. It includes Process Server, Process Center and a visual design environment for process, case and integration requirements. It supports process improvement across a spectrum of work patterns, from highly automated, straight-through processing to dynamic unstructured processes.
IBM Business Process Manager Advanced is designed to support mobile devices and operates with a single process server or in a federated topology.
IBM Business Process Manager Advanced supports:
- Full process visibility improves productivity and supports process improvement through analytics.
- Real-time collaboration for facilitating task management and communications with subject matter experts, helping to ensure project accuracy and timely completion.
- Program-wide governance using the Process Center, a scalable and centralized, common design environment and asset repository.
- Enterprise integration of applications and back-end systems.
- Mobile enablement allows process design, optimization and execution virtually anywhere and at any time, using smartphones or tablets.
Full process visibility
- Designed to optimize business processes using real-time analytics.
- Streamlines tasks, manages tasks and tracks performance using a federated view virtually in real time, enabling continuous process improvement.
- Helps to manage change through a unified model-driven environment, giving team visibility of the same process version.
- Enables business users to access and execute processes, cases, activities and dashboards from a single user interface (UI) regardless the task’s implementation or origin.
- Allows IT personnel to manage the infrastructure without impacting the business user experience.
- Identifies and contacts a subject matter expert in real time to accelerate the completion of work while providing continuous process improvement.
- Creates and reuses custom, user-defined coach controls and sections.
- Provides a highly collaborative work environment with increased social capabilities using redesigned Process Portal.
- Organizes, manages, monitors and deploys process artifacts, applications and services from the business process management program.
- Includes a set of adapters to service-enable your assets including packaged, custom and heritage applications, technology protocols and databases.
- Facilitates management of process deployments throughout all runtime environments.
- Enhances time to value through business-user focused design capabilities, including process coaching to guide users easily through the steps of a process.
- Reduces costs associated with initiating a company-wide BPM program by leveraging the Bring Your Own License option for IBM Business Process Manager Standard on the IBM SmartCloud™ Enterprise.
- Includes integration design tooling for visually constructing services, data transformations, and Business Process Execution Language (BPEL) orchestrations.
- Supports back-end and application integrations.
- Provides backward compatibility with the latest versions of IBM WebSphere® Lombardi Edition, IBM WebSphere Process Server and IBM WebSphere Integration Developer.
- Allows for migration of existing IBM BPM applications, protecting your investments in IBM Business Process Management solutions.
- Process portal, stock controls, coaches, editors and UIs can display and operate responsively based on the devices on which they are used—desktop or mobile.
- Provides access to your business environment wherever you are working.
- Enables important and time sensitive tasks to locate employees who are working remotely.
- Identifies and contacts expertise immediately, without unnecessary down time.
- Provides a single view that consolidates tasks from multiple IBM process sources.
IBM Business Process Manager Advanced resources