Extends support for high-volume automation with high quality service
IBM® Business Process Manager Advanced is a unified platform for analyzing and improving business operations through a combination of business process and basic case management, service-oriented architecture (SOA) and business process analytics. It includes Process Server, Process Center and a visual design environment for process, case and integration requirements. It supports process improvement across a spectrum of work patterns, from highly automated, straight-through processing to dynamic unstructured processes.
IBM Business Process Manager Advanced provides built-in support for business process and case handling based on IBM Business Process Management (BPM) technology and Enterprise Content Management (ECM) basic case management capabilities. It improves knowledge worker productivity through intelligent process automation and support for ad-hoc activities in a collaborative, social environment.
IBM Business Process Manager Advanced includes an embedded restricted-use content repository to support basic case documents and folders. The restricted-use content repository can be extended to support unlimited content management use cases with IBM ECM.
IBM Business Process Manager Advanced supports:
BPM mobile capability
Leading the market place
IBM recognized for its Smarter Process solutions by Gartner.
IBM Business Process Manager Advanced
- Business process management
- Case Manager
- IBM Business Process Manager Advanced for z/OS
- IBM Business Process Manager Advanced
- IBM Business Process Manager Express
- IBM Business Process Manager on Cloud
- IBM Business Process Manager Standard
- IBM Business Process Manager Tools and Add-Ons
- IBM Integration Designer
- WebSphere Partner Gateway - Express
- WebSphere Partner Gateway Advanced Edition
- WebSphere Partner Gateway Enterprise Edition
- WebSphere Presence Server
- WebSphere Process Server
- WebSphere Sensor Events
Not in United States?