Software configuration and library manager improves package processing
IBM® Breeze for Software Configuration and Library Manager (SCLM) for z/OS® is a browser-based, SCLM package approval system. It allows you to build reusable packages, assign approvers, and automatically notify both approvers and managers through either Time Sharing Option (TSO) or email when there are changes in need of review. This solution is designed for both managers and developers who want to make the most of the SCLM product’s strengths as a development and source code management tool.
Breeze for SCLM for z/OS:
- Enhances SCLM package processing to include package review and approval processing.
- Helps prevent the promotion and production turnover of unapproved changes.
- Identifies when a package has been modified since its approval.
- Allows you to assign approvers based on application inventory and your processes.
- Allows you to use either of the two most popular web browsers to review and approve or veto packages.
- Enables web access to detailed package data such as package status, contents, history and voting status.
- Allows you to browse the members included in a package, view their accounting information, and see the actual source code changes directly from the browser.
Breeze for SCLM for z/OS resources
IBM Software Subscription and Support is included in the product price for the first year.
Not available for purchase online.