Rapidly connect, exchange and manage business data with global partners
IBM® Sterling B2B Collaboration Network provides flexible solutions and expert services to help reduce the time and complexity of securely integrating with your business partners in virtually any location. It can help you solve critical business-to-business and managed file transfer challenges by connecting people, systems and technology with a highly scalable, Software-as-a-Service-based multi-tenant infrastructure. You can offer expert services to on-board partners faster, automate document exchange quicker and manage your B2B and file transfer operations—all through a single connection to more than 300,000 trading entities worldwide.
Sterling B2B Collaboration Network offers:
- Improved business agility through security-rich and flexible integration with virtually any business partner, system or cloud. This capability is crucial to making vital connections with customers, suppliers and others in the B2B community.
- Better operational efficiency through the seamless automation of manual business and IT processes inside and outside the enterprise to save you staff, time and money—resources that can be used to grow your business in other key areas.
- Increased business performance through visibility into actionable information across key business and IT processes.
- Empowered data movement to assure file delivery with visibility, control and governance for virtually all data movement, including third-party FTP servers.
- Two new service components to the product—(1) IBM Sterling B2B Services - Integration Basic - Synchronous B2B Process Services and (2) IBM Sterling B2B Services - Integration Basic - Process Enrichment Service.