High-speed sharing and exchange of large files using mobile devices
IBM® Aspera® Drive Mobile is designed to provide your employees, customers and external business partners with the ability to remotely access and distribute large files and content quickly. The Aspera Drive Mobile apps for iOS and Android harness the patented Aspera Fast, Adaptive and Secure Protocol (FASP®) transfer technology that allows users to quickly share and exchange data among globally dispersed individuals and groups using standard mobile device workflows.
IBM Aspera Drive Mobile provides:
- Fast, secure, and reliable mobile transfers of large files using the Aspera FASP high-speed transfer platform for the quick upload of media to remote Shares and other servers.
- Powerful browse, filter, sort and change capabilities that allow you to easily browse projects and authorized Aspera Shares or multiple transfer server nodes, directly from the mobile device.
- Built-in security to help protect valuable content during the entire transfer process.
- Native mobile app design that enables you to transfer and share media and files directly from other apps on your device.
Fast, secure, and reliable mobile transfers
- Use the FASP high-speed transfer platform.
- Enable the quick upload of media to remote Aspera Shares or other server nodes.
- Continue to process in the background during phone calls or when using other applications.
- Provide automatic restart and resume capabilities for interrupted mobile uploads.
Powerful browse, filter, sort and change capabilities
- Enable scanning of remote files and directories directly from the mobile device interface.
- Allow you to quickly access previously downloaded content.
- Provide notifications when a new or updated version of a downloaded file is available.
- Enable you to rename and delete content, and create folders on remote servers from a mobile device.
- Supports the Aspera FASP security model.
- Provides secure authentication, encryption in transit and at rest, data integrity verification and FIPS-140 2 compliance.
Native mobile app design
- Allows you to directly capture and transfer photos and video using the mobile device camera.
- Enables you to upload files directly from photo or video collections or other apps on your device.