Enabling the integration of Aspera transfer technology into other applications
The IBM® Aspera® Developer Network provides the most up-to-date guides, reference information and sample code to help developers integrate Aspera technology in their own applications. Developers can subscribe to the comprehensive Software Developer Kit (SDK) to incorporate the Fast, Adaptive and Secure Protocol (FASP®) transport technology into virtually any web, desktop or mobile application to replace traditional TCP-based protocols such as FTP or HTTP.
The IBM Aspera Developer Network offers:
- An extensive multiplatform SDK that provides developers access and support for all available libraries APIs, web services, and development licenses.
- Flexible levels of developer support with various annual subscription levels.
An extensive multi-platform SDK
- Provides the IBM Aspera FASPManager API for Java, .NET, and C++ to embed Aspera transfer technology into clients, servers, and embedded applications.
- Enables mobile application development using the IBM Aspera Mobile SDK for iOS and Android mobile applications.
- Supports the development of byte-stream data transfers using the IBM Aspera FASPStream API to enable in-memory access.
Flexible levels of developer support
- Provide best practices and code examples, including fully functional online web application examples.
- Allow you to deploy applications with integrated Aspera software when enabled with valid Aspera product licenses.
- Offer basic, advanced, and enterprise subscriptions that provide access to non-production versions of Aspera products and varied levels of email, telephone and web meeting support.